Very cool guest announcement this Friday at 7 pm

• Showmasters Admin

I think everyone needs to start thinking "cool" rather than "massive"!

We all know Jason and his love of Star Wars. Just look at the announcement build up there was for Jett, Do you honestly think if it was Mark that Jason would only post "Very cool guest"?

Fingers crossed it might be David Duchovony or Wheaton... I'd die, like literally.... die

Goodness IF it was David this apartment/forum would be on high squeeee alert tonight.

He is not a film-star ;)

Check IMDB :)

Two X-Files Movies.

Working Girl.

Etc :)

• Like 1

Fingers crossed it might be David Duchovony or Wheaton... I'd die, like literally.... die

Goodness IF it was David this apartment/forum would be on high squeeee alert tonight.

He is not a film-star ;)

Two X-Files Movies.

Working Girl.

Fair enough :D

We all know Jason and his love of Star Wars. Just look at the announcement build up there was for Jett, Do you honestly think if it was Mark that Jason would only post "Very cool guest"?

Henry Winkler? He's cool and been in Movies.

That's weird I was sure we'd had them before, but after a search of the forum and my records, we haven't. I must be going mad in my old age.

Interesting clue. Someone HAS guessed correctly somewhere in this thread :whistling:

I might be reading too much into this but 'someone' suggests that its not a guest that multiple people have guessed...

• Like 2

He is not a film-star ;)

Two X-Files Movies.

Working Girl.

not to metion Kalifonia witch was a brilliant film

You are just pulling us in another direction ;)

But taking what you say there then perhaps Terminator guests like Linda Hamilton or Michael Biehn...

But taking what you say there then perhaps Terminator guests like Linda Hamilton or Michael Biehn...

They've both done SM events before.

They've both done SM events before.

Oki :)

Quite possibly Linda Hamilton - She was announced last year but had to cancel

She was at Collector in 2010. I remember that quite vividly as we had already met when she signed Terminator 2 for me and whilst in line for her photoshoot she rememembered me and greeted me in a way that I won't repeat as I don't kiss and tell.

But IF Michael Biehn is watching this he'll probably rip me apart.

*Has very vivid flashback to 2010*

Not trying to be a party pooper, but people need to have a think before they post a name of someone who they'd love it to be.

People like David Duchovny may have acted in movies, but when people think of his name, they associate him with X-Files. Same goes for any other big TV actor... They're always associated with their most popular roles, not a movie they were in. Although people like Sean Bean may have had a prominent role in TV (Ned Stark), he is more known for starring in movies.

In my opinion, just a thing to look out for :smile:

Edited by TrinityKiller24

I will also say this is a big guest announcement , but we have so many people that say well that's not a big guest etc etc , so we now say cool or nice guest when really want we want to say is its a big guest. If you like them or not someone out there will think that this person is big guest and in this case I myself feel it is a big guest. Confused? Good :-)

Its supposed to be a little bit of fun. It hurts no one and give everyone something to look forward to on Friday :-) Which is all this is about, having a little fun.

-Its a movie guest ;-)

That's all you are getting from me

Jason

and no its not Harrison Ford

Ok Im gonna analyse things just a little bit more. For once I think its fun :D (Im happy about anyone really, sofar every announcement like this has been a nice one for me)

He uses the Irony smiley... Taking into account that David Duchovny has done movies, but he is mainly in TV then the " ;-) " would fit in just perfect.

Not trying to be a party pooper, but people need to have a think before they post a name of someone who they'd love it to be.

People like David Duchovny may have acted in movies, but when people think of his name, they associate him with X-Files. Same goes for any other big TV actor... They're always associated with their most popular roles, not a movie they were in.

Just a thing to look out for :)

Thanks :) Im an expert in getting my hopes up. For once Im just gonna go with it and expect that it wont be what I hope for, but still one can allways dream a little, and I mean we need to give Showmasters something fun to read.

I'm still going along the David Duchovny/Henry Winkler route.

Of course there is someone who totally epitomises cool and is a movie star and thats good ol' Jack Nicholson but no way would it ever be him.

People like David Duchovny may have acted in movies, but when people think of his name, they associate him with X-Files. Same goes for any other big TV actor... They're always associated with their most popular roles, not a movie they were in.

Just a thing to look out for :)

Thanks :) Im an expert in getting my hopes up. For once Im just gonna go with it and expect that it wont be what I hope for, but still one can allways dream a little, and I mean we need to give Showmasters something fun to read.

Oh, so am I! I'm terrible for getting my hopes up. But here's to hoping it's Sean Bean!

• Like 1