Very cool guest announcement this Friday at 7 pm

Jett Lucas. Don't make me laugh. Absolute nonsense

Potato puhtato.

Ok, in YOUR opinion who would YOU consider a Star Wars actor/actress/creature that would warrant a thread of this type?

Hamill

McGregor

Neeson

Lee

McDiarmid

JEJ

Lawson

Oz

Not Shimi friggin Skywalker

I like your style.

Mark Hamill has to be here sometime this year.

Ewan would be nice to be here with his Uncle although Denis has already attended.

Neeson could happen.

Lee too old.

Mc Diarmid already been announced.

JEJ possible.

Oz too big.

Hope it's someone I'd like meet but part of me hopes it's not as looks like am already going spend enough as it is!!!

Whoever gets announced and should it be someone you're not interested in, try leaving it be as other people will be more than happy

with whoever they may be. Each to their own and all that.

• Like 2

So what fandom dose everyone think that will be envolded in tonights annoucement

Game Of Thrones.

Doctor Who.

Although I'd be happy if it were any from

Indiana Jones.

Star Wars.

Has Alfred Molina been to a con before? Because lets face it he has been in other movies including of course Spiderman 2.

So what fandom dose everyone think that will be envolded in tonights annoucement

Game Of Thrones.

Doctor Who.

Although I'd be happy if it were any from

Indiana Jones.

Star Wars.

Has Alfred Molina been to a con before? Because lets face it he has been in other movies including of course Spiderman 2.

Alfred Molina would be amazing to meet he was ment to play Dave Lister but i think he was to busy to play him he would of been great but Craig has done a brilliant job

I would think its not a special fandom really, well its allways some perhaps.

But what would I want?...

I would love for a Doctor Who one since Im a big fan,

But GoT is more than welcome and Star Wars, wouldnt mind that at all. :)

What wouldnt I want?... Well Im gonna keep that to myself ;)

• Like 1

bound to be someone from game of thrones, now that would be a change :thumbup: either that or he/she will get announced later today around 6pm (like the last announcement was early dont forget)only to pull out at the last moment so lets not get to excited. nine pages worth of guessing games seems like a pointless embelishment to me, just announce the guests as normal eh?

Surely it's all just a bit of fun looking at the guests that are coming chances are it'll not please everyone, for me I'd love someone from the Marvel world preferably Chris Hemsworth but a girl can dream

We shall see who's happy or not so later on but for now I'm quite enjoying the guessing 😃

• Like 1