Very cool guest announcement this Friday at 7 pm

I'm still going along the David Duchovny/Henry Winkler route.

Of course there is someone who totally epitomises cool and is a movie star and thats good ol' Jack Nicholson but no way would it ever be him.

Would be very cool if someone like Jack Nicholson would be be announced one day, completely without any warnings. Just to see how people would react :D Perhaps the oposit effect ;) "How can you announce someone that big JUST like that!?"

Edited by Wondermoose

Of course there is someone who totally epitomises cool and is a movie star and thats good ol' Jack Nicholson but no way would it ever be him.

Would be very cool if someone like Jack Nicholson would be be announced one day, completely without any warnings. Just to see how people would react :D

Are you kidding me? The website would crash, he was supposed to have done a Premiere a few years ago but apparently that didn't happen, by all accounts he's good with his Fans :)

That's weird I was sure we'd had them before, but after a search of the forum and my records, we haven't. I must be going mad in my old age.

Interesting clue. Someone HAS guessed correctly somewhere in this thread :whistling:

Way to fuel the fire TT ;)

• Like 1

Would be very cool if someone like Jack Nicholson would be be announced one day, completely without any warnings. Just to see how people would react :D

Are you kidding me? The website would crash, he was supposed to have done a Premiere a few years ago but apparently that didn't happen, by all accounts he's good with his Fans :)

Good to his fans is allways a good thing! :)

• Like 1

That's weird I was sure we'd had them before, but after a search of the forum and my records, we haven't. I must be going mad in my old age.

Interesting clue. Someone HAS guessed correctly somewhere in this thread :whistling:

It happens to all of us. Going mad I mean.

Hmmmm but who? I guess I need to be Poirot and go through all 14 pages again :)

Poirot? Now David Suchet would be an AWESOME guest :D

• Like 1

Way to fuel the fire TT ;)

Perhaps he didnt think we posted enough in this thread! and that our hopes werent to high ;)

• Like 2

I'd love to meet him. Bit of a Poirot fan....

• Like 2

Good to his fans is allways a good thing! :)

Johnny Depp/Tom Cruise :) Both very good to their fans.

• Like 1

A very distinguished guest at that. :)

• Showmasters Admin

Although they do turn up in TV shows they are most definitely known as a movie star, having been in LOTS of movies.

Their IMDB listing is longer than one of my arms :wacko:

• Like 6

I think everyone needs to start thinking "cool" rather than "massive"!

We all know Jason and his love of Star Wars. Just look at the announcement build up there was for Jett, Do you honestly think if it was Mark that Jason would only post "Very cool guest"?

I'm sticking with Arnie.

Although they do turn up in TV shows they are most definitely known as a movie star, having been in LOTS of movies.

You tease you ;) Its ok you can always tease us.

Does your boss know that you are handing out hints? ;)

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

Does your boss know that you are handing out hints? ;)

I'm only clarifying what's already been said ;)

• Like 1

Please Too Tall : can you tell us if it's a boy or a girl ??

Nope :whistling:

One does not simply teas so much.

I can't get enough teas. Ceylon is my favourite closely followed by Assam.

Not long to go now folks!!!

"They do turn up in TV shows" and "Been in LOTS of movies."

Plus "Their IDMB listing is longer than one of my arms."

I have a feeling I may know who this is.

But its certainly NOT Mark Hamill OR David Duchovny, this is now become VERY interesting.

• Like 1

I'm sticking with Ian McKellen!!! Or seriously hoping it is!

• Like 2

No thoughts on a female actor?

Did we discredit a Sigourney rumour?

As a female actress I would love to see Saoirse Ronan !! but I don't think she is THE guest to be announced ... :(

"They do turn up in TV shows" and "Been in LOTS of movies."

Plus "Their IDMB listing is longer than one of my arms."

I have a feeling I may know who this is.

But its certainly NOT Mark Hamill OR David Duchovny, this is now become VERY interesting.

Been in LOTS of movies... lets change some letters, Bean in LOTR movies ;)

• Like 2