Gold ticket query

It is going to be a problem for me as I am getting all photo ops, which means I maybe only able to q at certain times,and as I have just edited my last post it means I may have to miss out on getting his auto. It will make me rethink about getting a gold pass in the future, and going to a collectormania, if they are going to keep changing what the gold ticket means.

They have completely change the description on the Gold Pass now. I too find this sitting badly. I purchased mine back in January, on the bases of being able to use it to a VQ for Stan's Auto and the queuing at the Photo Shoot. I also agree that it seem low to do it and make no announcement.

Showmasters have been running these events long enough they must know that there are two reason Gold passes sell either Attendees have a lot of guest to get through or they have One specific big guest that they want to met

This certainly make me question the Validity of buying a Gold Pass next time

They have completely change the description on the Gold Pass now. I too find this sitting badly. I purchased mine back in January, on the bases of being able to use it to a VQ for Stan's Auto and the queuing at the Photo Shoot. I also agree that it seem low to do it and make no announcement.

Showmasters have been running these events long enough they must know that there are two reason Gold passes sell either Attendees have a lot of guest to get through or they have One specific big guest that they want to met

This certainly make me question the Validity of buying a Gold Pass next time

Yeah exactly. This is my first time purchasing the Gold Pass and this such a bad experience especially changing what a Gold Pass is AFTER it has sold out! Talk about make your money then run. As much as I would still find the pass useful it was a big portion of my budget so I am half tempted to try and get a refund on it and spend it on more guests.

I'm sure theres something in the T&C that means they can change the rules but I think it would make the whole concept of a Gold pass untenable if they actually did it.... ie they could, at any moment after you've bought Gold, decide to introduce an extra "iron pass" which is the only way to jump the queue for any Game of Thrones guests or a "World Cup Pass" which is the only way to avoid the need for VQs for football players

Surely no one would gamble on buying Gold going forward knowing that this could happen

Anyway, hopefully SM will appear at some point and explain this was all a misunderstanding between them and their webmasters.... hopefully......

The T & C says nothing about that.

Another thing, I may be wrong but isn't the Silver pass cheaper than the Gold Pass yet if this is accurate the silver pass gets you access to Stan Lee without a VQ but the Gold doesnt even though it is 25 quid dearer?

I've been buying Gold Passes for a few years now mainly because I just can't queue and rush around for VQs anymore so this will be an even bigger disappointment for me.

It also concerns me because in future how confident can we be that if and when they announce a major guest that they wont just say you can't use your Gold pass for them even though you've paid nearly 200 quid for it.

Concerned more than just a bit now about this if I'm honest.

Please Showmasters just confirm or deny..it's the easiest way.

• Like 1

Apologies, I have just seen this thread have now raised it as a query with SM. As it is Easter there may not be a reply this weekend so please be patient and not worry as it may just be a simple copy and paste error (and in the meantime eat chocolate - I am :dance: )

• Like 2

Apologies, I have just seen this thread have now raised it as a query with SM. As it is Easter there may not be a reply this weekend so please be patient and not worry as it may just be a simple copy and paste error (and in the meantime eat chocolate - I am :dance: )

Thanks very much...lets hope it's a mistake like you say. Enjoy your chocolate :smile: