Early bird advice

It all depends really...before I started buying gold passes I'd usually be in the queue around 7am and thered still be loadsa people in front of me but nothing too major. But then I liked to get low VTs and be in and out as quick as possible. If you intend on being there all day anyways it isn't always a priority to be in so early.

Well I hope the queuing system at Olympia is sorted blooming diabolical last time they held it there. Although it was a summer event and Gillian Anderson was the headliner

But yeah 0800 hrs is a good time to be there I've always got what I came for usually out by lunch time

that does sound bad...i hope they learned from the mistake then to organise the line better

I do hope they have some posts up to separate the queues this year, as last year the queue was ridiculous. When I first arrived, I asked who was in what queue and a number of people had no idea.

It certainly needs something There was nearly a riot last year

I would have called a big massive bundle.

Well on the Sunday it was actually organised, done properly and worked tons better as had some barriers and the tape as well as both security and (mainly) SM crew telling people where to queue and to bunch up.

At the EMS last year at same venue I can't recall there being any problems, certainly not the Sunday queue was almost dead!

We are going to be there both saturday and sunday, so will be wanting to get there at a good time, between 8 and 9 i think, is this a good time ? again i have photoshoots booked and want to get a few autographs so dont want us to get there too late so we are outside in line for a long while.

For Olympia we have arrived at around 7.30 with a pre-booked car park space when there have been major guests and had about 100 people in front of us between the pre-paid and pay on the day visitors. As there are no "big" guests this Sunday for us personally we'll arrive just after 9.00 and should hopefully be straight in to the venue and able to get VQ tickets for the guests we want under 150 going by previous events but this is only an estimate. It all depends on the number of guests you hope to fit into the day.

• Like 1

Yes it seems like it may be ok time wise, our first photoshoot is with brian blessed starting at 11.05 so thats great!! not as stressed now knowing if we will get in early enough. should be ok :)

Fortunately it seems that there will be plenty of time to get in before the first photo shoots and talks so it should be a more calmer atmosphere I think too

Yeah, sounds good going by yor previous experience. The saturday photoshoots time wise for me will be

Brian blessed starting 11.05

kelly kelly at 12.40

maryse at 1.00

going to try get our VQ for the guests too when we get in aswel as the talk tickets and a LUDO photo either sat or sunday morning.

For Olympia we have arrived at around 7.30 with a pre-booked car park space when there have been major guests and had about 100 people in front of us between the pre-paid and pay on the day visitors. As there are no "big" guests this Sunday for us personally we'll arrive just after 9.00 and should hopefully be straight in to the venue and able to get VQ tickets for the guests we want under 150 going by previous events but this is only an estimate. It all depends on the number of guests you hope to fit into the day.