Well done SM, Good show

I attended on Friday & Saturday, over those 2 days I got Dee Wallace, Danny Glover, Adrienne Barbeau, Courtney Gains & Kristanna Loken's autographs. Had photoshoots with Peter Dinklage, Lena Headey, Kristanna Loken, Dee Wallace, Danny Glover & D Lo Brown. Attended the Star Wars talk, Mortal Instruments panel & Wrestling talk and I've nothing to complain about!! Usually there's always one thing I find to gripe about but not this time, it was all smooth sailing for me, well done!

I liked that screen on the talk stage, that was a good touch.

• Like 3

Could not agree more. Everything for this weekend was perfect.

The guests - more on form than ever before, had so many in depth conversations with guests over the weekend which was great added surprise, none disappointed me and all gave more than I expected.

The crew - what a job these guys do. So friendly and approachable, full of information to point you in the right direction and use authority in a way that makes you respect rather than annoy you. Well done guys!

The event - well planned, well laid out and ran very smooth. All my photoshoots ran on time and even with the busy time on Saturday everything went to plan.

The attendees - great. Real good atmosphere with lots of excited people! So great to hang out with like minded people.

Overall a fantastic event run by a fan friendly company that has given me a great chance to meet many stars. Thanks SM

• Like 2

I went Friday and Sunday and overall really enjoyed the event. I surprised myself with how much I was able to get done on the Friday without making too much effort, particularly glad I hung on to meet Ray Park given his non appearance today. I was also about to get Peter Dinklage pretty soon after the doors opened which I was also pleased with.

I didn't get there till about 9.30 today and was suffering the after effects of drinking too much on Saturday night/Sunday morning and only having about three hours sleep but was still able to be all done by just after midday which was very welcome.

Aside from the guests, the real plus points for me was the temperature in the place wasn't too bad given the event was held over a hot weekend in July, it could have been a lot worse in there. It was also good to have all the extra space in there, unlike some previous London events it never felt too crowded or at least if it did it was possible to get away from the crowds.

Only small negative was the decision to allow media crews to do interviews with the guests while people were waiting to meet them. I understand that the interviews are good publicity but I can't help but feel it would be better if these were tacked onto guests breaks and carried out 'backstage'' so to speak. I know it wouldn't save any time as such but I did find it a little frustrating just having to stand there while a lengthy interview was carried out.

That's a minor gripe though, overall this was a very enjoyable event, after MK I was starting to wonder if I was going to carry on attending these shows for much longer but I definitely feel differently about them now.

• Like 1

Yes,well done to everyone on the Showmasters team,thanks for all the helpful advice you gave me both on here & on Saturday,it really helped me feel comfortable as a newbie to this event,I had an amazing day,thanks so much.

• Like 1

The guests - more on form than ever before, had so many in depth conversations with guests over the weekend which was great added surprise, none disappointed me and all gave more than I expected.

The crew - what a job these guys do. So friendly and approachable, full of information to point you in the right direction and use authority in a way that makes you respect rather than annoy you. Well done guys!

The event - well planned, well laid out and ran very smooth. All my photoshoots ran on time and even with the busy time on Saturday everything went to plan.

The attendees - great. Real good atmosphere with lots of excited people! So great to hang out with like minded people.

Overall a fantastic event run by a fan friendly company that has given me a great chance to meet many stars. Thanks SM

Aren't you forgetting something Andy??? :whistling:

Another fab weekend. A couple of disappointments, but lots of good stuff to make up for it. Am currently very sore and tired, but have on the whole had another brilliant weekend and loads of happy memories to take away with me. Thanks to SM, the crew and our splendid guests!

Haha yes finally 'meeting' you to Carmen! :-D hope you had a lovely time! I will do some scans off my autos over next couple days for you :-)

Yip really good show and magnificently organised by the crew from the queues to the guests and tickets etc.

Only negative from me (and quite a number of others) was the chap that was doing the talks on main stage. I only attended a few of them but so many cringeworthy moments. At the walking dead talk today you could see everyone groan and cringe after getting stuff wrong which was quite embarrassing for the guests and attendees. Also his opening remark at wrestling talk yesterday was "I don't know anything about what you guys do" Jeezo! He was rightly put down by the guests. Joining in the live commentary for the HBO screening was probably un-neccasaary as well.

Apart from that everything was great!!! Good work Showmasters

Haha yes finally 'meeting' you to Carmen! :-D hope you had a lovely time! I will do some scans off my autos over next couple days for you :-)

Haha! I did Andy, it was great thanks!! I know for sure you did too. Great, can't wait!! Always love to see them!

Thanks to Jason Momoa for being the best guest ever as usual. It was the fifth time that I've met him but he actually asked me where my daughter was as she is usually with me but couldn't make this one. What a man. And Joe Dempsie and Amanda Tapping were lovely to talk.

Did anyone else notice Led Zep legend Jmmy Page walking around on Saturday? Arguably more famous than any of the guests there but just enjoying the event like the rest of us. Brilliant.

Thanks SM - see you at the next one this year