Day 1 Friday Preview

I would like to say, Thanks SM for a good Preview... I managed 10 photo shoots with lots more to do over the next couple of days. The crowds were light which is a good start. Only problems I encountered was staff at first unaware that Saturday tickets could be used, but after a few people asked the same thing the staff allowed it. Also I had my Peter Mayhew ticket from Milton Keynes which we were told we could use as he had cancelled there. I explained this to the staff at the photo booth and they wouldn't allow me to use it. In the end they phoned Mara and said, I could use it? Am I going to have this problem with Michael Shanks and others in the Winter show. I met Mara who deals with the tickets who knew my name, WOW it's all the tickets I have been buying. It was really good to meet her. Mara your doing a really good job keep it up... Overall a really good start to the Shows. Peter Dinklage was really funny pulling a different face for each person. Well down SM and staff. You have my praise.. :clap: and I really am a Camel .

• Like 1

Excited for tomorrow! Question. Is it obvious where the separate queues for pre-paid and pay on the day go before entry? Thanks!

Yes, your be fine, The entrance is small. plenty of staff outside with Blue Hivi on. they will point to which queue you need. Once the doors open you move very quickly. Your be fine.

Thanks SM for a great preview evening. Just need a few more staff on organiser/ticket booths as quite a few people were waiting to sort out tickets that hadn;t been posted.

Fab to walk around and get an idea of the layout of the event and do a bit of early shopping, get photoshoots and even meet some of the biggest names we wanted, like Norman and Peter. They were all lovely and I'm glad I don't have to make it out on Sunday now. Glad you do Friday evenings as they are worth it!

Peter Mayhew tickets ended up being refunded despite the announcement that tickets could be kept, hence the confusion. I can assure you it will not happen with the Michael tickets in October. Otherwise feel free to hunt me down and give me the payback I deserve. :lol:

Friday was brilliant so relaxed - apart from the gold bands not being handed out early and then us getting in 10 mins. Got through my photo shoots no bother and a couple of autos to boot. Definately the best day for me.