Online Shop - closing dates

are tickets for the Talks available to buy on the Friday evening as well as long as they haven't already sold out?

The paid for talks yes. The tickets for the free talks will only be handed out on the specific day. So you wouldn't be able to get a ticket for a free Saturday talk on Friday.

I was wondering, could anybody confirm if the Channel Islands count as UK or overseas? I think we're a bit of a grey area. =)

I honestly don't know. Royal Mail charge the same prices to the Channel Islands as they do mainland UK. However some sellers (eBay etc) do class it as overseas. The latter does make sense time wise. Although with the store being closed for overseas orders now your options are limited. If it is too late to post then you should be informed that and the order cancelled.

• Moderators

Any further information about the DS9 shoot - whether it is going ahead, prices etc - will be posted just as soon as SM can finalise things with all the guests that would be involved. I'm sure SM want this to be before the closing of the online shop as much as any of you, but these things happen when they happen, and the timeline isn't always within anyone's control.

Question: last year I bought tickets while awaiting confirmation on press passes, which didn't come until later, meaning I needn't have bothered buying tickets in the first place. As press passes aren't confirmed until 7-10 days before the event- and as the online shop closes soon- would it be wise for me to buy tickets now, in case my passes aren't approved? It seems like another waste of money to do so, but I don't want to risk not getting passes and then being denied (early) access to the event when tickets have gone off sale.

Thanks!

Edited by topangacanyon

Hi! I just saw they confirmed Norman Reedus and I'd really love to have a pic with him but the shop is closed for international orders... will I be able to buy the photo at the convention?

Thanks a lot!

Yes. All photo tickets not sold out will be on sale at the convention. Norman's going to be very popular, but with what it looks like three shoots there will be tickets available.

Will I be able to buy one on friday? Or do I need to get it the day I want to have it done?

Sorry,panicking newbe here...

You will be able to buy your tickets on the Friday. Only the free talk tickets (which you won't need anyway with a Gold Pass) are handed out day specific.

Is it going to be too risky to buy the last tickets on the Wednesday before it shuts?

Well how has your mailman performed in the past ? ;)

The risk of Royal Mail screwing up gets potentially bigger the less time the tickets have to arrive. The ticket shut off date is chosen the way that normally all orders should timely arrive.

• Like 1

They've normally come quick. The last lot I ordered came a week later than usual...If I bought them and they don't arrive, can I bring the proof of purchase? or can I buy them on Saturday at the event?

If an order does not arrive you can bring proof of purchase and sort it out on the day, yes. Anything not sold out will be sold at the event.

Crap am I too late? I'm new to this whole thing but I thought tickets would be still for sale until tomorrow? but now every time I log into the shop I don't get the option to buy tickets any more but it was up a few minutes ago :no: