Online Shop - closing dates

• Showmasters Admin

The online shop for admission tickets and photo shoots will be closing on the following dates:

Overseas orders - Saturday 22nd June at 6pm (this Sat)

UK orders - Wednesday 26th June at 6pm (next Wed)

Closing on these dates will make sure that there is plenty of time for orders to be processed, packaged and delivered before the event so there are no issues with you not getting your tickets in time.

Any orders placed after the closing times will be rejected, so please make sure that you order them in plenty of time. And if you are unable to book them beforehand then all unsold tickets and newly announced photo shoots will be available to buy from Friday afternoon at the event on a first come first served basis (available from the sales desk).

The online shop can be found HERE

And for more information on the guests and event can be found HERE

• Like 3

When you buy tickets does your card normally get debited straight away? I ordered a few days ago and got an email but my card has not been charged. I just a bit worried as the deadline is looming.

Thanks.

No, it doesn't get debited straight away. As long as you placed your order before the deadline you are fine. The extra time for processing has been taken into account when setting the deadline.

Will ordering this Saturday be a good idea or will there be a rush of purchases?

The closer to the deadline the bigger your chances to get in a rush. With Saturday you'll hit the last international orders rushing in for sure.

I might do it tonight then just to skip that rush sort of :)

Thanks so much, I'll not panic just yet them :-)

If you check your account on the shop site it lists when the payment is taken. It is actually very good as it lists all your previous transactions, in my case going way back.