warning Gold passes are getting very low now heads up everyone if yo

Ugh - I got paid today so went to order mine and they've already sold out. Gutted. Guess I won't be coming along as I hate not having the time to see everyone I want, so would rather miss all of them then just get a couple.... :no:

Is there a confirmation for them being sold out? Like I mentioned earlier, I checked mere minutes after this thread came up and they were unavailable then. There was a previous thread where the thread poster commented that he/she couldn't order because they were unavailable due to a glitch.

Edited by Railok

Is there a confirmation for them being sold out? Like I mentioned earlier, I checked mere minutes after this thread came up and they were unavailable then. There was a previous thread where the thread poster commented that he/she couldn't order because they were unavailable due to a glitch.

I was seeing them available during the last glitch and I am seeing them sold out this time. So if it's a glitch it is not the same. But I'll try and get it confirmed.

Just out of curiosity, after you have placed an order & receive the order confirmation email, is that it? Do we just keep checking our bank account to verify that the order has gone through and how long does it take after the order is placed that it gets processed?

That is it, if there's a problem you'll get an e-mail.

Currently the order processing is slightly delayed because the credit card machines were in use at shows over the weekends. So if you ordered within the last two weeks and the money has not been taken yet there is no reason to worry.

Will there be a warning post put up if any of the photo shoots are running low for any of the guests? Still haven't purchased one for Danny Glover yet!

Usually yes. But as you can see from this warning post it may happen on short notice - too short for some to react.

there are only 200 is that right :king:

100 as per the LFCC website.

I always thought it was 150. Can't remember why, sure it was listed somewhere.

Not important as I have mine which will be getting even more use with todays announcements :)

I put my order in a few days ago. It says viewed on my orders so im thinking its worked ok. First time i have done gold so cant wait for july to come now and no messing about in lines all day. Is there any news on a chil out zone for gold ive seen they have had one in the past. Plus any other extras you might chuck in lol

there are only 200 is that right :king:

100 as per the LFCC website.

I always thought it was 150. Can't remember why, sure it was listed somewhere.

Not important as I have mine which will be getting even more use with todays announcements :)

When I placed my order it said limited to 150 but when I checked back for a friend a week ago that was gone and I do remember it saying 200 a while back... guess they increased the quantity due to the demand for them.

Is there any news on a chil out zone for gold ive seen they have had one in the past.

In the Gold pass description on the shop it has this:

"Access to a dedicated chill out room (can seat around 25 people at one time)"