Steven Robertson

Jemzamia

Can I just say that Steven Robertson was one of the best guests I've ever met. Happy, funny, chatty and enthusiastic. He was wven a but if a fanboy himself as he excitedky told us about going to meet Ronnie O'Sullivan earlier. He really was a pleasure to meet and made my day. There's also the fact that he came in his Rook costume! Amazing! Really wish I had a photoshoot with him now.

Fantastic guest that I would love to see again

• Like 3

Awwwww. His photoshoot was posted just before the online shop closed and I'd already just placed my last order, and I couldn't bear the thought of queueing for 45-odd minutes like my friend did, so didn't get a shoot, and then didn't get a chance for an auto either as either he was busy or I was! Glad you had a good experience with him.

Edited by CosmicAvatar

I thought he was great too. Really chatty and a lovely guy. Seemed genuinely pleased to be there and meet people. I spoke to him for quite a while whilst getting his autograph about Being Human, Luther and the new episodes of Shetland coming.

He was definitely one of my weekend highlights. Really pleased to have met him.

He was lovely to meet, so friendly and enthusiastic :)

I did think his suit looked rather like Rook's but didn't realise it was the same one - very impressed! I was meeting him mostly for his role in Luther as it was one of the most chilling performances I remember seeing and it was great to meet him in person (sans hammer, lol!)

Hopefully SM will be bringing him back in the future :)

He was the first person we met and certainly set up the weekend nicely. Such a laugh. I didn't realise he was scottish either so his accent was a surprise, lol! Did he tell you that it was the same suit then?

a really lovely guy, you could tell he just enjoyed being there so glad I met him!!!!!! he was in awe at being at a football stadium, and all the fuss fans were making of him! a genuine lovely lovely guy!!!!!

steven was one of my highlights as well - so excited to be there! spent about 5 mins discussing Being Human with him, working on Shetland etc. an amazing guest - got 3 autographs & a desk photo with him.