Excitment overload!

Charmer

Ok, so who else here is starting to get really excited about next weekend? I think it could posiably be the best MK con yet, or at least the best one at the MK Dons ground! Who's with me on this and which guests are people looking forward to meeting most? For me it's Jenna and Billie, but there's a nice range this year with some Being Human guests and other rare signers along too. I think there are at least 10 guests who could easilly have been named as a so called "Headliner" or "Big Guest" where as normally I'd say we'd get 4 of that type of guest at a con! Looking very good for the future.

defently looking forward to going but my list isn't that big comperd to last year I mean last year was amazing but this year also has a very good line up I am still hoping for more England footballers to be added

I am looking forward to it, its my second time at the event, apart from waiting on what days Craig Charles and Chris Barrie are attending, im looking forward to meeting:

Jenna Louise Coleman

Amy 'Lita' Dumas

Billie Piper

Robert Llewyn

Kenny Baker

Gillian Anderson

John Leeson

Lou Ferrigno

Tara/Victoria

Nabil Shaban

Anjli Mohindra

Shelton Benjamin

John Rhys-Davies

Frank Bruno

Ronnie O Sullivan

Bonnie Langford

Richard Franklin

I can't wait, my first time at MK so I'm really looking forward to it. For me the guests I'm most looking forward to seeing are Rupert Young and Dave Legeno. Disappointed I won't get to meet Eoin Macken, but still loads of guests I want to meet, so I can bear the pain!!!

I'm excited but also extremely stressed at the same time lol! For me these events are 50% fun and 50% hard work lol! I get so many different things signed by each guest (shirts, posters, photos, books, magazines, figures, programmes etc) that I start to get myself in a right mess lol

Still, it's going to be great to see Jenna Louise Coleman and Billie Piper and Lita, can't wait for a busy, stressful but most importantly fun weekend! :clap:

Well I'm not particularly excited to be honest. Last year was great apart from the weather so my main hope is that it's at least dry and sunny this time. But this year there's only about 5 people I'm planning to meet over the whole weekend. Don't need any more autos from Gillian and not interested in Jenna or Billie so it's going to be pretty quiet for me. More time to hang with friends I guess.

Well I'm not particularly excited to be honest. Last year was great apart from the weather so my main hope is that it's at least dry and sunny this time. But this year there's only about 5 people I'm planning to meet over the whole weekend. Don't need any more autos from Gillian and not interested in Jenna or Billie so it's going to be pretty quiet for me. More time to hang with friends I guess.

Same, There are a lot less people for me this year.

I'm hoping to spend more time with friends I'm meeting up with than with guests themselves.

Last year there were 28 guests I wanted to meet, this year there are 10, and I've met some before, I'm just meeting them to mainly fill in time and to make the trip more worthwhile.

Last CM: MK was my first ever SM event and it was the best convention where I have been so far. So, I have nothing but good memories from MK! Yes, I am getting excited! Last year I got to meet five Doctors and lovely John Barrowman (plus obviously some other great guests), but this year there will be over 20 actors who I'm seeing!

To be honest i'm more excited about seeing 'The Wizard Of Oz' on the big screen at my local cinema this Saturday than i am for CMK. Only 4 guests I want to meet...Lita, Tara, Malcolm McDowell & Lou Ferrigno. I hardly ever watch TV so most of the people that are gonna be here, I have no idea who they are anyway.

To make this thread a bit more positive im getting extremely excited about meting the two doctor who companions over the weekend and am only meeting them cause thats all i have funds for but am still massively excited and cant wait to also go round the dealer rooms and see the stalls, which i know are going to be there since i talk to the owners of the stalls, and see if i can find anything i like

• Moderators

Always amazes me how different people are.

The most I've ever met at an event is probably 5, so to see people unhappy at that amount always surprises me.

BUT if you're used to meet 10-20+ every event then it makes sense :)

We're all there for different reasons and hopefully everyone manages to have a great weekend regardless.

I'm excited but also extremely stressed at the same time lol! For me these events are 50% fun and 50% hard work lol!

This sums my experience up perfectly. I have between 9 to 13 names that I want across the weekend. I have to organise myself quite a bit for Saturday guests, Sunday guests and Weekend guests. I'm lucky this time around that I'll be going for the whole weekend and that a good chunk of people I want are attending both days. I often get stressed right at the start but get better as the day goes on.