Entry Question

mflowers

JLC will have her own queue for sure, its her 1st ever event and shes inly there for one day, and to the other person getting there half an hour before yes you will.need to join the designated queue for JLC if you want to meet her, it will be fairly long by that time though

Just to clarify those "doors" equate to the following gate numbers.

Door 1 = Gate 4

Door 2 = Gate 5

Door 3 = Gate 6

I can't confirm if the gold pass holders will be let in first (that's always Jason's call).

I can't gaurentee it 100% but my intention is for a crew member to give the passes/bands out in the queue.

would i be right to assume malcolm mcdowell will be door 1?

ive never been to an event at the stadium before so have no ided of the layout.

after queing for his v ticket, will ther be enough time to safely get a photo op ticket as wekk,as dont wana miss them. im unable to buy in adavance so have to wait till the day.

Just so people don't panic (as i know i would if i hadn't been to a con before) even if you don't get in the line for Jenna's VT straight away, it doesn't mean you're not going to get a chance to see her, you've got just the same chance as being in the normal line, getting in then walking over, finding her 'area' and picking up a ticket then, so don't panic too much if you don't get in the queue outside to pick up one of her VTs :)

Unless I have missed a post somewhere it has not been announced yet as to which guest/s will have a dedicated queue.

I wouldn't make any assumptions. I have seen names mentioned who I personally don't think will have a dedicated entry queue.