GUEST DAYS AND PRICES Glasgow 2013

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Below you will find a list of guest attendance days and prices. We will update this list as often as we can once new information becomes available. Please note that the days listed are days attending, NOT photoshoot days.

Alice Krige.........................................Sat/Sun..........................Auto £15/Photo £15

Billy Hartman.....................................Sat……………................Auto £10/Photo £10

Carl Chase.........................................Sat................................Auto £10/Photo £10

Dave Prowse.....................................Sat/Sun..........................Auto £15/Photo £15

David Warner....................................Sat.................................Auto £15/Photo £15

Eve Myles.........................................Sat/Sun..........................Auto £15/Photo £15

Frazer Diamond...............................Sat..................................Auto £10/Photo £10

Graham McTavish............................Sat/Sun..........................Auto £15/Photo £15

Harry Melling....................................Sat..................................Auto £10/Photo £10

Hugh Mitchell...................................Sat/Sun...........................Auto £10/Photo £10

John Callen.....................................Sat/Sun...........................Auto £15/Photo £15

Jeremy Bulloch………………..……..Sat/Sun…………….….…Auto £15/Photo £15

Kenneth Cranham…………………..……Sun……………….….Auto £10/Photo £10

Lance Henriksen..............................Sat/Sun..........................Auto £20/Photo £20

Mark Hadlow.....................................Sat/Sun..........................Auto £15/Photo £15

Michael Carter........................................Sun..........................Auto £10/Photo£10

Michael Jayston………………….………Sun…………….…..…Auto £10 /Photo £10

Milton Johns...........................................Sun..........................Auto £10/Photo £10

Miltos Yerolemou....................................Sun.........................Auto £15/Photo £15

Nabil Shaban………………………….…Sun……………..........Auto £10/Photo £10

Robert Englund.................................Sat/Sun........................Auto £20/Photo £20

Robert Llewellyn...............................Sat................................Auto £15/Photo £15

Rupert Vansittart..............................Sat.................................Auto £10/Photo £10

Stephen Greif...................................Sat.................................Auto £10/Photo £10

Edited by showmasters
  • Like 2

Right now I think Robert Englund is the only definate for me. I'll need to go through all the sites that sell Freddy gloves and pick a really nice one and pay for the proper blades on them and a really well made leather glove inside. I could go down the replica route also but I'm not sure but some gloves that are available are better than the replicas as in they are more durable. I'll need to see what are nice colours to get signed on the backplate of the gloves and get a nice display case. I always regret not seeing him when they first brought him here years ago. I might get a photo shoot but I remember my first photo shoot back in 2007 and believe me I've got a ton of stories from my Collectormania Manchester that year and I think I'll see how I feel on the day. A lot of waiting around for photoshoots and I know Robert makes it fun and jokes around. It depends whether I feel like joking around and doing funny poses on the day!

@thewizard, you may have some problems getting a glove with real blades attached into the arena (and maybe even Braehead) even if it's in a case so i would check with Showmaters what your best options are.

Just make sure you let them know the exact product your bringing in to ensure you don't encounter any safety issues.

Edited by Brian Cairns

Robert signs them all the time there wont be any issues. They are for display only, once it's back home that is.

Yes, but all I've heard about him signing are the replica ones, which as far as I know do not have sharp blades.. If you are planning to bring one with real sharp blades (I apologize if I am wrong, but that is what it sounds to me) briancairns is right with his concerns. I am not totally sure what the rules about bringing an item like that to the arena are. I will send our cosplay coordinator over for clarification. I remember samurai swords for Heroes with real blades have caused issues before. For the autograph line please let crew know what kind of item you have and keep it safe and boxed up until you are at the table.

• Like 2

I don't mind loaning it to a cosplayer to wear during the day if me carrying it is a problem.. Even the replicas are stainless steel blades, they wont be sharp but still it's stainless steel, it's a metal. I suppose it depends on the venue too. Or even watch this video of Robert at Collectormania a few years ago at 3.00 telling a fan he cant take them with him because of customs at the airport and he walks up to Robert with 2 of them! lol

Also amazing the amount of time Robert spent with him and his girlfriend.

I don't mind loaning it to a cosplayer to wear during the day if me carrying it is a problem.. Even the replicas are stainless steel blades, they wont be sharp but still it's stainless steel, it's a metal. I suppose it depends on the venue too. Or even watch this video of Robert at Collectormania a few years ago at 3.00 telling a fan he cant take them with him because of customs at the airport and he walks up to Robert with 2 of them! lol

It's not the cosplay thing being the issue, it's the UK weapons laws. Certain types of props (like the gloves are) have to be checked and approved in a certain way. Our cosplay person knows exactly, I only have very basic knowledge. This is why i am sending them over and ask them to reply.

The guy on the video may have very well made himself known to security and or the cosplay people like I asked you above. You don't really want a couple of security people pouncing on you when you pull out something that looks like a knife, right? ;) We are just trying to make sure you, the guests and everyone else is safe.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

Autographs can ONLY be bought at the show.

Photo shoots will be on sale at the show and we've never had one sell out at Glasgow so they should all be available on the day.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...