Sign in to follow this  
showmasters

Latest Guest Announcement - MICHAEL SOCHA

Get Him for Comic Con plzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!

Very unlikely they'll get a guest back so soon, plus he did a London event last year and they like changing it up a bit.

Get Him for Comic Con plzzzzzzzzz !!!!!!!!!

Very unlikely they'll get a guest back so soon, plus he did a London event last year and they like changing it up a bit.

darn...worth a try

so annoying when you miss some one,im driving 2 hours to go to CMK just for a photo and autograph with Christopher judge and he was at lfcc last year :( ,im sure when im there i will buy more but hes the only reason im going

Yaaaaaaaay! I met him at LFCC last year and he was one of the sweetest guests I've ever met. I urge anyone thinking of meeting him to do so!

Please try to get Damien Maloney and Andrew Gower to keep him company ;)

Great guest, more from This Is England please.

Also get his sister over too, Lauren Socha, would like to meet her for her part in Misfits.

Edited by ClockworkOwen18
  • Like 1

YAY! Can't wait to meet him - I've heard lovely things. Seems like such a nice guy and love him in Being Human :)

Thanks so much SM!

This is great news for being human fans. I was unable to meet him last year so he is a must this year! Hope you get Damien Molony (Hal) and Kate Bracken (Alex) please, please, please Showmasters that would be amazing!

• Like 1

He was brilliant. Just need Damien Malony and Kate Bracken now for aphotoshoot to celebrate the new series.

He was lovely to speak to last year but I completely lost track of time to get his auto. Glad he's back and yes it would be great to see some original Misfits guests such as his sister appear

Great Guest can't wait to meet Michael, hows about a little company for him with the rest of the house mates PLEAAAASSSSSSEEEE .

Michael Socha is going to be one of the leads in the OUAT spinoff :'), I'm happy he's going onto more things. He's so talented!

Edited by Glowingwings