Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT ENGLUND

showmasters

Right need a bit of opinion sharing here.

I have a copy of Behind The Mask: The Rise Of Leslie Vernon, which is a 2006 horror film in which Robert Englund is in.

It's not one of these "And here's Robert Englund" roles, he actually has a speaking part and is involved in it in several instances.

My question is this: Would I be totally hipster to ask if he could sign the dvd sleeve, instead of something Nightmare On Elm Street related?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

oh i am soooo happy will finally get to meet Robert Englund!!!!!!, so wanted to for years, just joined this forum so hi ppl first collectormania event but will hopefully be going to more in the future.

im even getting a freddy tattoo in about two hours time soo exited !!!!!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Robert was such a nice guy, I got approached as soon as I walked into the venue by a member of staff asking if he could use my glove for the day to pose with photos in. How the hell could I say no to that?! He spent a good ten minutes talking to me and even though two things were the incorrect spelling of my name blush.png , it was an absolute pleasure being able to meet and talk to him again. Even his wife Nancy leaped off her seat at one point when he caught sight of one of the posters I brought for him, to which he implored I absolutely need to frame it. Done deal. happy.png

So not only did I get things signed, I got a personal thank you from the man who said that the photoshoot was made that much better for everyone because he had a glove to pose with, that itself is priceless. One of the best days of my life Showmasters, thank you! You really upped your game this year! :clap:

• Like 2

Top class guest who made the day for me.

Robert told me I was the double of his old college roomate and he wanted to ask me to get a six pack of beer....legend!

Never seen a guest at Glasgow be so popular...come back soon!

• Like 2

yep robert was really good-he was shouting at my kids"i want them!"on the saturday as we were leaving the photoshoot-funny story-my wife and me were actually first in the line for the photoshoot-a guy in a chequered shirt and his pal wander up-skip us in the line then says are you waiting to meet robert englund?ha ha bold as brass-but hey if i can make anyones day i'm all for it!

he was amazing so so friendly he signed my tattoo for me dont think i will ever for get last weekend hope hes back next year

Literally the monday after Collectormania, I thought of the idea of him doing his Freddy drawing and signature and then getting it tattooed on me. Damn!