Sign in to follow this  
StuartG2198

Reviving the Norman Reedus thread

I really hope Jason proves to us that it can be done and announce him or any one else from this amazing show

I am sure if and when it's possible, we'll see some main cast from TWD at Showmasters events. It's often all about timing, but I'm sure they're worth waiting for :)

I met him last week; really cool dude. Very friendly as well. He'd be great for a SM show. Here's hoping :)

as much as I have faith in Jason I don't think we will get any this year I hope I am proved wrong because I am in love with this show and would love any one to attend from this show so hopefully are voices will be herd a big fingers crossed

Chin up and all that jazz :D ((way too optimistic for my own good))

Edited by SiriuslyBlack

OOO I would love more TWD people. I don't currently have plans to come, but if a few of those got announced I totally would!

Fab news Lori was announced, I'm really hoping you could possibly bag some more :D xxx

OOO I would love more TWD people. I don't currently have plans to come, but if a few of those got announced I totally would!

Fab news Lori was announced, I'm really hoping you could possibly bag some more :D xxx

the four I want to see are Laurie Holden Michael Rooker irone singleton and Dallas Roberts fingers crossed Edited by Starbug

I have some shotgun shells that Ive kept in my cupboard since last year waiting for Walking Dead characters!!! ha ha

Just waiting for one more to be announced and Ill be on that train! lol

still holding out for a Laurie Holden and a Jon Bernthal announcement I don't think I have mention this before

Probably don't need to keep bumping this thread as it's about Norman.

I have some shotgun shells that Ive kept in my cupboard since last year waiting for Walking Dead characters!!! ha ha

Just waiting for one more to be announced and Ill be on that train! lol

Are you planning to shoot them?

• Like 1

ha ha no, I have some empty shot gun shells, so once they are signed, each one is going in a frame with a tiny pic of the character, and a shotgun...with 'in case of zombies - break glass' on it LOL

Yep...huge geek XD

Norman cancelled at a con is the US the other day, my friend was going to see him, but he wasn't there, I made a cake of Daryl Dixon and she was going to show him a pic :(

I hope he is a man of his word and comes back this year ;) xxx

• Like 1

ha ha no, I have some empty shot gun shells, so once they are signed, each one is going in a frame with a tiny pic of the character, and a shotgun...with 'in case of zombies - break glass' on it LOL

That's an awesome idea! :smile:

ha ha thank-you!!

Slightly obsessed with the show ;)

Cant wait to get started, I haven't even got one signature yet! LOL xx