Guest suggestions

dwarfbabe

Nice to see a few people asking for Sir Chris. It won't happen of course as he's just too frail to do an appearance like this. It's a shame Doug Bradley can't make in anymore as it would have been cool to have two horror icons at the one show. Maybe we could have Gunnar Hansen as a replacement ??

• Like 1

Nice to see a few people asking for Sir Chris. It won't happen of course as he's just too frail to do an appearance like this. It's a shame Doug Bradley can't make in anymore as it would have been cool to have two horror icons at the one show. Maybe we could have Gunnar Hansen as a replacement ??

think there still in talks with doug bradley but if he cant make it then hell yes agree with u on gunnar hansen
  • Like 1

Skeet Ulrich (Jericho, Scream, Law & Order: LA & As Good As it Gets)

Bailey Chase (Buffy, Ugly Betty & Watch Over Me)

Christine Taylor (Dodgeball, Tropic Thunder & Zoolander)

Alexa Davalos (Clash of the Titans, Chronicles of Riddick & Angel)

Leven Rambin (Hunger Games, Terminator: Sarah Connor :borg: , All My Children & One Tree Hill)

Adam Kaufman (Without a Trace, Dawsons Creek & Buffy)

• Like 1

some more horror guests would be ace..

rose mcgowan - scream

logan marshall green - prometheus

natasha henstridge - species

and more sci fi folks like...

anthony michael hall - dead zone

christopher heyerdahl - sg atlantis

roger cross - continuum

michael landes - special unit 2

• Like 2

I hope many more of you will share my belief in the fact that we need way more Doctor Who guests, as i have only spotted about 3 or 4, none of which are Doctors or companions.

A lot of die-hard Whovians (like myself) need more of our heroes at Collectormania!

Here is a list of Who guests i think would be ideal:-

Paul McGann (8th Doctor)

Carol Anne Ford (Susan)

Matthew Waterhouse (Adric)

Lalla Ward (2nd Romana)

Penelope Wilton (Harriet Jones)

Richard Franklin (Captain Yates)

Daphne Ashbrook (Grace Holloway)

Wendy Padbury (Zoe)

If you could get some of those guys at Collectormania this year, me and a lot of other Whovians would be over the moon (or several moons!lol)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i would have a fanboy moment too meet Linda Park :)anyone from Grimm,Defiance and Revolution would be great to meet,Linda Blair,Emily Booth,Lexa Doig,Tiffany Shepis,Debbie Rochon,Kane Hodder,Andrew Divoff,Gary Busey,Lorenzo Lamas,Dean Cain,Ken Kirzenger,John Saxon,Ashley Laurence,Heather Langenkamp,Michael Pare, :)

any trek guest would be welcome...

but particularly from enterprise (my fav of the treks inc. the "new" movies)...

lets have:-

jolene blalock

linda park

connor trinneer

vaughn armstrong

john fleck

scott macdonald

i still feel sore about how this show met its demise n would love to see any of the above guests talk about their time on it...

• Like 1

it is my fave trek series then Voyager it was great meeting Dominic Keating two years ago iam still sad the show finished early too i thought Enterprise found its feet in season 3 and 4 and from what ive read season 5 would have been a great season it would have featured the start of the earth/romulan war,

• Like 1

how the borg queen was created and the early formation of the united federation of planets plus shran would have been made a series regular and trip wouldnt have been killed off,it would be great to meet anyone from Star Trek :)

• Like 1

Enterprise is the only Trek I've never been able to get into, just missing vital components to keep me watching. Next Gen will always be my favorite, liked DS9 & Voyager has it's moments ...plus of course TOS where it all begins is classic.

• Like 2

TOS will always be the true classic :smile: Next Gen was the very first Trek series i ever saw on bbc 2 in the late eighties,ive seen a few episodes of DS9 but ive not really seen many of them some Trek fans say it is the best series

I can understand they want to open the new event with a bang, so chances are they will get the priority of exclusive guests.

You can't deny that our guests are definitely of a much higher caliber overall rather than the two or three decent guests with several standard guests we have gotten used to.

It would be nice for a few more and there's still time for several good announcements, though i would be more than happy with what we have.

• Like 1

Just noticed how many Game of Thrones guests are going to be at LFCC this upcoming weekend, would be cool to get a couple of them up here. Joe Dempsie would be cool but that's cause Gendry's one of my favourite characters

• Like 1

Third that also. I do wonder how many comic book guests we will get, that element is totally new to me and was interesting to see different artists doing sketches and selling exclusive work. Definitely will enjoy seeing more of this kind of thing at GCM.

Edited by Brian Cairns