NEW GUEST ANNOUNCEMENTS FOR C5!!!!

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

We will be announcing some new guests for Collectormania 5 on Friday 26th March at 7pm. There will still be some more to announce at a later date, but Friday will see us announce several guests that we hope you will enjoy!

See you all then!

Mark :P

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of them is meeee!!!...or not...cos im not a star....well...maybe i could be if you put a rocket up my bum....What do they put in those buscuits! Ive gone loopier than usual...woo...I only know one of those guests...Should I be excitedly bouncy? *Bounces*

Oh Deary me......

Just cant win!

Well i wont find out until later that evening so my usual glass of wine in front of the monitor wont happen!

I guess the plus side is i'm going to see Andy on his Book tour!

:unsure:

i can wait!

Thanks SM! i do hope everyone gets someone they really love and admire!

hugs

Andrea x

Does the magazine Dreamwatch tell you who is going to be at collectomania? because some people says it does and others says it doesn't.

yes it does - big advert on the back page.

i've posted the 3 new guests in the forum.

WooHoo

Friday at 7 can't wait

The Pub will have to wait an extra hour

Any clues Mark ?

For instance Hairy Big feet

McFly, I have been wandering for a while now (just curious!) is your user name after the amazing characters of "Back to the future" or after that new boy band?!?

:firedevil: xx

Does the magazine Dreamwatch tell you who is going to be at collectomania? because some people says it does and others says it doesn't.

yes it does - big advert on the back page.

i've posted the 3 new guests in the forum.

ooow can't wait till lunch break - gunna have to run to the Concourse and check that out! :firedevil: xx

McFly, I have been wandering for a while now (just curious!) is your user name after the amazing characters of "Back to the future" or after that new boy band?!?

xx

Not the first time I have been asked. But it aint from no boy band and It was from one of the greatest movies of all time Back to the Future.

Anyway Chewie wicked.......

Another great siging by the SMS crew

:D

xx

Not the first time I have been asked. But it aint from no boy band and It was from one of the greatest movies of all time Back to the Future.

Anyway Chewie wicked.......

Another great siging by the SMS crew

:yoda:

nice one Mcfly - great movies!

be good to meet you at c5!

sah xx

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you guys rock!!!! i love you!!!!! you guys rock!!!! ok so i know that i just said that but what can i say i'm excited because it's like a month on tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you guys rock!!!! i love you!!!!! you guys rock!!!! ok so i know that i just said that but what can i say i'm excited because it's like a month on tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!! ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

phew! wasn't my post after all ;) it was yours!! ;):wub:

you might want to edit that and put a space somewhere amoungst all that laughter!xx