Guest Suggestions

(Cross-posting this from the MK thread, sorry if this is spam mods!)

Having just seen the fabulous new trailer for the first movie coming out next year, I am suggesting ANY of The Mortal Instruments cast. But especially Jamie Campbell Bower, Lena Headey (long shot as we had her this year I know), Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Aidan Turner, Lily Collins and Robert Sheehan :)

Can you please please please try and get Milla Jovovich from Resident Evil. It would be amazing if you could get her.

I would love to meet Milla! She's my favourite actress!

I'd also love Sienna Guillery, Ali Larter, Johann Urb, Oded Fehr, Michelle Rodriguez and Boris Kodjo

Never going to happen, but we can all wish.

Well, yeah. I'm sure he's convinced that he's a demi god or something.

and then if he did it, i don't think he'd do it for the moneyz. cos he already has enough of that

but you never know.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
event reference removed
  • Like 1

Michael French ("Crime traveller", "Casaulty", Holby City)

Marcus D'amico (boy in "Superman 2")

Paul McGillion

two hollywood legends: Ty Hardin ("Bronco",), Tab Hunter (Battle Cry, Burning Hills, "The Golden Arrow")

Debbie Reynolds

Carrie Fisher

Mark Hamill

again Devon Murray

Charlene Tilton

Patrick Fabian

David Starzyk

David Alan Basche

Jim Pearson

• Like 1

Evan Rachel Wood (True Blood, The Wrestler, The Ides of March, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)

Jack Plotnick (Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, Joan of Arcadia, Ellen & Rude Awakening)

Robin Tunney (Prison Break, The Mentalist, The Craft & End of Days)

Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)

Lindy Booth (4400, Dawn of the Dead, The Philanthropist & Cry Wolf)

Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper & How I Met Your Mother)

• Like 1

Chris Barrie or any Red Dwarf or James Bond guests so I can convince my boyfriend to come with me.

I would like any Stargate actors/actress', there are some cool Stargate people already but I would definatley get gold tickets if you could get David Hewlett, Richard Dean Anderson, Lexa Doig, Teryl Rothery, Tony Amendola, Claudia Black, Rachel Luttrell, Joe Flanigan, Christpher Heyerdal.

Anyone from OUAT!! :wub:

And anyone from Chuck, Merlin (may be Georgia King?), Star Wars (Mark Hamill-it'll make my day!), LOTR, True Blood, Criminal Minds, Beauty and the Beast, Legend of the Seeker and from Avengers

And the dream: Dustin Clare (Spartacus), Michael Fassbender, Adrian Paul, William Moseley, Jamie Campbell Bower, MyAnna Buring, Mia Maestro and Michael Biehn :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 1