Talk/photo shoot schedule LFCC 2012 (additions 6th July)

All my Saturday photo shoots apart from Adam Baldwin clash i think. I have Ben Browder, Jewel Staite, Chris Judge,

Mitch Pileggi. I also have to use a walking stick so running from one to the other is not an option could someone from showmasters

Advise me what i should do?

• Moderators

there is a separate topic for the paid talks,, as far as we are aware, all others should be free

below is the link to that topic

http://showmasterson...showtopic=76464

The individual talks by Gates McFadden and Robert Duncan McNeill on Sunday are not listed, does this mean that they will be free, and if they are do we need to get the tickets for this on Sunday? Just wondered as I paid for the Star Trek talk on Saterday( which I assume is the combined Gates Mcfadden and Robert Duncan McNeill talk on Saterday?).

I believe the individual talks are free, yes. You can pick up tickets on the day.

HI

I see that anthony head photoshoot is for 2.10pm on sunday.Is this for sure.

The reason for asking,i am travelling by car,from essex.Do not want to miss show.Would 8.00pm be okay to leave essex?.wIll i miss photoshoot?.

How unlikely are they to change time?.

One last question.

I have a photoshoot ticket but my nan has not,but she has an entry ticket.Can she stand in line with me.As she is very elderly and can,t see too well?.

• Moderators

All my Saturday photo shoots apart from Adam Baldwin clash i think. I have Ben Browder, Jewel Staite, Chris Judge,

Mitch Pileggi. I also have to use a walking stick so running from one to the other is not an option could someone from showmasters

Go to Chris's, then Jewel's. There's a half hour space between the end of Chris's and the end of Jewel's so you won't have to run to get between them.

Given that you have the stick, it will probably then be easier to stay at photo C for Ben's. Mention to the crew that you have Mitch's shoot and they can make sure you get through Ben's queue with plenty time to get you to Mitch's.

HI

The reason for asking,i am travelling by car,from essex.Do not want to miss show.Would 8.00pm be okay to leave essex?.wIll i miss photoshoot?.

One last question.

I have a photoshoot ticket but my nan has not,but she has an entry ticket.Can she stand in line with me.As she is very elderly and can,t see too well?.

There could be delays if another shoot overruns. Unless anything unexpected happens 2.10 PM is the start time though.

Sorry, I have no idea about traffic from Essex and can not help there.

The reason for asking,i am travelling by car,from essex.Do not want to miss show.Would 8.00pm be okay to leave essex?

Most of Essex is within 20-80 miles of Olympia, so I'm sure that 6 hours is plenty of time!

Edited by Bob D

• Moderators

HI

One last question.

The times given in the schedule are very unlikely to change. I am assuming you mean 8am not 8pm, which I think would be okay if the only shoot you have is Anthony's.

If you explain to the crew at the photoshoot area that you don't want to leave her on her own they will most likely let her stand in the queue with you until you are near the front.

Well this might have been asked before. But I see that Gillian will be taking part in photoshoots at 9.30, will she be doing signing between 9.00-9.30 ?

And will the guests be there at 9.00? (last year I kinda had to pop out of the first que to Karen cause I had a photoshoot at 9.30 and she hadnt arrived)

Edited by Wondermoose

• Moderators

Well this might have been asked before. But I see that Gillian will be taking part in photoshoots at 9.30, will she be doing signing between 9.00-9.30 ?

It is intended that she will be signing between 9 and 9.30, yes.

Nice :)

I kinda changed my post also with another question, wasnt ready to get an answer that fast :)

• Moderators

I kinda changed my post also with another question, wasnt ready to get an answer that fast :)

The plan is always that unless posted otherwise, all guests will be there at 9. Obviously they are also people so not completely predictable, and traffic etc has also been known to get in the way.

The plan is always that unless posted otherwise, all guests will be there at 9. Obviously they are also people so not completely predictable, and traffic etc has also been known to get in the way.

Thanks again for yet another fast answer :)

Go to Chris's, then Jewel's. There's a half hour space between the end of Chris's and the end of Jewel's so you won't have to run to get between them.

Given that you have the stick, it will probably then be easier to stay at photo C for Ben's. Mention to the crew that you have Mitch's shoot and they can make sure you get through Ben's queue with plenty time to get you to Mitch's.

Thnak you very much etmuse. All those time slots was making my head spin a bit lol

I'm one of those who asked yesterday whether the auction (1.15 on Saturday) is the X-Files auction. The mods were trying to find out. I can't see a reply, I may have missed it - there are a lot of queries and answers! Does anybody have the information? Thanks.

I'm one of those who asked yesterday whether the auction (1.15 on Saturday) is the X-Files auction. The mods were trying to find out. I can't see a reply, I may have missed it - there are a lot of queries and answers! Does anybody have the information? Thanks.

There has been confirmation, but I was unintentionally sneaky and only updated the first post, sorry for that. The 1.15 auction is the usual LFACC auction. The X-Files auction is happening right after Gillian's talk.

• Moderators

Thanks for the reply - helps with timings! The segment is still only 45 minutes though so will the time be taken from Gillian's talk?

The majority of the talks are only 30 minutes. I suspect this will be the same for Gillian's with the remaining 15 minutes being the auction.

Hello this is my first ever convention so sorry if these are silly questions, but I am Going to hollys afternoon photo session, my number is around the 350 mark but I was planning to leave the convention around 5.30 or at the latest quarter to 6 will the photos be ready by then? I am only here the Saturday or do I arrange to get them posted? How do I go about doing that? Do I have to pay? Thanks

Hello this is my first ever convention so sorry if these are silly questions, but I am Going to hollys afternoon photo session, my number is around the 350 mark but I was planning to leave the convention around 5.30 or at the latest quarter to 6 will the photos be ready by then? I am only here the Saturday or do I arrange to get them posted? How do I go about doing that? Do I have to pay? Thanks

The usual timeframe is between 2 and 3 hours, so it would just work out timewise. If you have to leave anyway you can get them posted. The crew in the photo area will have forms that you can fill in. You have to pay postage then, this is correct.

Showmasters aim to get photos back within two hours of the end of the photo shoot so you should be able to collect. If for any reason it's not back before you have to leave, you can arrange to have it posted out to you. You'll need to complete a slip at the photo collection area giving details of who the photo is with and a description of yourself. It will then be posted out to you. You do have to pay for this and it's normally £2.