Guest Rescheduled - Laura Vandervoort

Gutterd as Laura was one of the ones i wanted too ... hope her family issue isn't serious ...do we know what day Laura is doing At EMS as i can only do saturday's ...

I would anticipate Laura to attend both days

Michelle

Is there a cut off time before EMS to get a refund? still not sure if im going to EMS, but dont want to send my ticket for refund if i then find out i can go?

Well you could ask for the refund now and order new. But I will ask for that info to be added.

• Moderators

...apart from any money they may have paid out on non-refundable first class flights, of course. Cancellations are tough on attendees and organisers alike, and even the guests generally genuinely regret when they have to cancel.

Hi

Is there a timeframe on obtaining refunds?

What happens if I decide to wait until EMS but then end up deciding not to go because there is no one else I want to meet and don't want the expense of travel and entry? Could I then apply for a refund much nearer the time?

Thanks

Hi

Is there a timeframe on obtaining refunds?

What happens if I decide to wait until EMS but then end up deciding not to go because there is no one else I want to meet and don't want the expense of travel and entry? Could I then apply for a refund much nearer the time?

Thanks

This question came up before and has been forwarded to the office.