Sign in to follow this  
TheDoctorsBiggestFan

Cosplay

There's a few of us on Facebook who are planning to do various characters XD This should be fun!

I, myself will be Jefferson/Mad Hatter.

There's a few of us on Facebook who are planning to do various characters XD This should be fun!

I'll have to keep an eye out for you then! Already started getting my August stuff, debating weather on not to go half August/half Pinnochio

I'll have to keep an eye out for you then! Already started getting my August stuff, debating weather on not to go half August/half Pinnochio

Oooh I would love to see that! I'm planning Emma at the moment, and probably Red.

Oooh I would love to see that! I'm planning Emma at the moment, and probably Red.

Decided I'll go with just August as I really can't be bothered going half wood! Oh my god, that sounds dodgy!! Would love it if Eion is there so I can say the costume was worth it.

Oooo August! XD Very nice :D

I'll be rumpelstiltskin. I even have a limp ha! If I go Ala female Mr.gold I'll get a new pimpin walkingstick my old one is worn out

If I can make it, I'll be cosplaying Snow's forest/hunting outfit with her beautiful green cape. :)

Edited by EveFlex
  • Like 1

I'll be going as Red for 1 I know for sure, just thinking of what else XD x

I'll be going as Red for 1 I know for sure, just thinking of what else XD x

What about regina?

Can't believe that after planning the cosplay, I might not be going as an attendee lol!!

Why? x

Can't believe that after planning the cosplay, I might not be going as an attendee lol!!

Why? x

Applied for crewing lol

Oh thought you meant you wouldn't be going at all lol x

Why? x

Applied for crewing lol

Oh thought you meant you wouldn't be going at all lol x

Haha, it'll take more than a job to keep me away from this!!

I have plans for several costumes, However due to time at the Con I might have to pick my favorites...

Big Costumes:

• Big Bad Wolf
  • Jiminy Cricket
  • Pinocchio
  • Frog Prince

Medium Costumes:

• Rumpelstiltskin 01
  • Rumpelstiltskin 02
  • Old Hag
  • Pied Piper

Small Costumes:

• Three Little Pigs

http://www.facebook.com/undeadmouseyfx

I was considering Mr Gold. but i'm leaning more towards Adalind or another Wessen, and thats all if i can come

Slight Change of plan for my Cosplay, I'm now going as Red, Emma and Regina (Storybrooke) :) where I was getting my dress from went under after Christmas :( but it will still be fun *fingers crossed* x

I'd love one of Regina's Fairytale outfits. lol. Maybe the Riding outfit or the one she wore when she fought with Maleficent for the curse... That would be fun too. Course, I'llmsave myself a hell of a lot of money if this con doesn't go ahead cause I won't have to buy them! LOL. Hey, gotta look on the birhgt side of things too right?

• Like 1

Jooooooooo! I need ideas, and something that's not too expensive.

Grimm or once upon a time? Or both lol. Coz Grimm would be easy if you went as a detective...x