C18 Layout information and gates updated on 1st June

Too Tall

Will John Barrowman be still signing after 4pm as my wife wants his autograph and i'll be done with all of my photoshoots and talks by then?

Normally all guests are there until close, but there's no guarantee. 4 PM should be early enough, but emergencies can always happen. For John you would definitely need to get a Virtual Queue ticket earlier.

Hi,

Could someone help.

When I arrive tomorrow, i'll be coming in to the event before I go to the hotel. I have booked a residents pass, so how do I collect it? At the hotel later on? I can't check in to the hotel until after 2pm anyway.

Also, where do I go to purchase photo tickets, and where is that on the map?

Hi,

Could someone help.

When I arrive tomorrow, i'll be coming in to the event before I go to the hotel. I have booked a residents pass, so how do I collect it? At the hotel later on? I can't check in to the hotel until after 2pm anyway.

Also, where do I go to purchase photo tickets, and where is that on the map?

You collect your Residents Pass at the Organisers Booth. You will need your hotel confirmation.

The photoshoot tickets are sold at the Organisers Booth too.

Finally,

if I bought a ticket for a photo with Amandla on the Friday, would I be able to pick the actual photo up on the Saturday?

I am there Fri and Sat but Amandla is the last photoshoot and I don't want to wait hours to pick it up and I need to check into hotel.

Talks will be held at the hotel

Signs will be up or ask at the organisers booth on the day

Photos from the previous day will go back out on photo distribution the following afternoon (or whenever photo distribution is scheduled to start - the crew in the photoshoots will be able to advise you )

So basically, if it isn't collected on the Friday, I can just collect it on the Saturday with my other photographs?

Where are the talks held at?????????

I think you may have missed Rhi's reply at the bottom of a previous response about the talks being in the hotel. The talk thread can be found http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=75959 where it states they will be held in the downstairs room of the Double Tree hotel that is attached to the venue :)

• Showmasters Admin

update by jason

we are using gates 4 and 5 of the stadium and the main entrance of the hotel to enter the show

as to guest lines we are only going to have two on saturday and thats John Barrowman and karen Gillan and johns will be at gate 4 and Karens will be at gate 5 and these will be walked in to there location when the doors open at 9 am after that time any door is good to get into the event and meet these guests .

the venue is now 80% covered in now making it much better :-)

this year there is some building work in the car park so if you park outside the hotel then its best to not try to walk around but go into the hotel entrance and walk up the up stairs one floor or go into the lift for on floor if you need to use them

the show is looking very full this year and we are all very excited so we shall see you all there

jason

update by jason

we are using gates 4 and 5 of the stadium and the main entrance of the hotel to enter the show

as to guest lines we are only going to have two on saturday and thats John Barrowman and karen Gillan and johns will be at gate 4 and Karens will be at gate 5 and these will be walked in to there location when the doors open at 9 am after that time any door is good to get into the event and meet these guests .

So will people who don't need Virtual tickets for John Barrowman, have a seperate line that can enter in gate 4 too?

(Reason I ask is that TT mentioned that the bigger guests are on the right of gate 4 entrance)

update by jason

So will people who don't need Virtual tickets for John Barrowman, have a seperate line that can enter in gate 4 too?

(Reason I ask is that TT mentioned that the bigger guests are on the right of gate 4 entrance)

I'm trying to get hold of one of the guys at the venue. Will post when I have an update.

update by jason

What if I miss my VT number due to a photoshoot. Will I still be allowed to use it for an autograph or will I have to get another VT?

What if I miss my VT number due to a photoshoot. Will I still be allowed to use it for an autograph or will I have to get another VT?

You can not miss your turn with a VT. You can go any time after your number has been called. Doesn't matter if you get ticket 1 and decide for some reason that you want to be the very last person to see John.

You can not miss your turn with a VT. You can go any time after your number has been called. Doesn't matter if you get ticket 1 and decide for some reason that you want to be the very last person to see John.

Cool, thanks for that :clap:

Okay, so now that Karen has a dedicated door, what do I do about getting in early with my residents pass? Do I go to her queue and then go in that door 5 minutes early? Or do I go to the regular queue and just walk over to her area after I have my residents pass? Sorry, I'm, just a bit confused about how this is going to work~

Okay, so now that Karen has a dedicated door, what do I do about getting in early with my residents pass? Do I go to her queue and then go in that door 5 minutes early? Or do I go to the regular queue and just walk over to her area after I have my residents pass? Sorry, I'm, just a bit confused about how this is going to work~

You are arriving tomorrow morning, correct? Are you going to check in at the hotel first? If you do, check the hotel entrance to the stadium first. There should be crew around. Tell them you have a resident's pass and need to pick it up - you will need your hotel confirmation for that. Otherwise please ask a crew member for the procedure. Best try the main door. I will try to get confirmation on the exact procedure.

Yeah, at like half seven tomorrow. I was told we couldn't check in until 2ish though? Has this changed? Or do we just pick our residents pass up from the hotel and leave our suitcase there?

Sorry for all the questions, I just get confused easy~