Mike Tyson Experience

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

We are extremely excited to announce that we will be holding 'An Experience with Mike Tyson' on Saturday 21st April 2012 at Northampton Town Football Club, Northampton between 1pm and 3pm. :YAHOO:

Mike will be taking part in professional photo sessions and autograph sessions so don't miss this amazing opportunity to meet one of boxings all time greats.

Each autograph purchased will come with a free 8x10 photograph for you to get signed, or you can bring your own picture or canvas if you prefer.

So far as boxing gloves and shorts are concerned Mike will only be signing his own official branded gloves and shorts which will be for sale on the day at the show.

Purchase of any autograph or photo shoot will gain you admission to the event to meet Mike and you can either purchase in advance HERE in our online shop or on the day at the event.

Prices will be as follows :

- Professional Photo Shoot £50 each

- Signed Professional Photo Shoot £100 each (This is the photo shoot and then having it signed afterwards)

- Flat items £75 each (For example, pictures, programmes, canvases)

- Official Mike Tyson Branded Boxing Gloves £100 each (Gloves sold separately)

- Official Mike Tyson Branded Trunks £120 each (Robes sold separately)

The Official Mike Tyson Branded Merchandise will be for sale on the day of the event and will cost :

Gloves - £20 per pair or £12 per glove

Trunks - £25

There will also be a selection of photos, canvases and montages available to purchase on the day at various prices from £3 upwards.

Sorry, but Mike will not be signing any belts at all.

We hope that you are as excited as we are about having one of the greatest all time boxers back at one of our events.

We hope to see you there. :YAHOO:

Please click HERE to be taken to the online store

I have to say that when I met Mike at LFCC, and was his GA while he was there, he was utterly charming, and really wanted to interact with his fans, even getting up a couple of times (against certain peoples orders) to hug and chat to the little ones.He was a real gent, and if you have'nt met him before then all I can sayis that it is well worth it

At the risk of stating the obvious, I assume there will be no other guests at this ?

His own gloves and trunks, fair enough, but can you bring them with you or do they have to be bought at the show ?

and finally - any plans for dealers or anything else to do / see while we're there ?

• Showmasters Admin

At the risk of stating the obvious, I assume there will be no other guests at this ?

His own gloves and trunks, fair enough, but can you bring them with you or do they have to be bought at the show ?

and finally - any plans for dealers or anything else to do / see while we're there ?

Hi Kris,

Thanks for the questions! :P

Mike will be the only guest at the event and there will be a merchandise stall with his gloves etc and some photos on but that is basically it in that regards.

As far as I'm are aware Mike only has the official Gloves and Trunks with him at the events he does so I'm not sure where else you would get them from. As he will ONLY sign his official merchandised gloves and trunks I would advise buying at the show so as not to be disappointed by having something that he won't sign. I didn't think the price on them was that bad personally! :D

Hope that we may see you there and let me know if you or anyone else has any other questions.

Take care,

Mark

I'm the same as Andy, I also live in Northampton. If you need any crew at all you have my details for the upcoming Collectomania show I sent, so if you require any help I'm 5 minutes down the road from the Park Inn. If not I'll me there anyway for the photoshoot. Speaking of the photoshoot, if me and my brother want a picture together with Mike do we have to pay £50 each?

Speaking of the photoshoot, if me and my brother want a picture together with Mike do we have to pay £50 each?
Yes, it is per person.

From the online shop

This is for ONE person to have a photo with Mike Tyson
You will each require a ticket.

Great, thanks 1of2. Don't know how I missed that!

Will there be the facility for pre orders/absentee arrangements for those who would like the signature but can't attend on the day?

Many thanks

Currently there is one pre-order option, http://www.showmasterssales.com/homepage/c...Experience.html. Others may be added leading up to the event.

• Moderators

Great, thanks 1of2. Don't know how I missed that!

Will there be the facility for pre orders/absentee arrangements for those who would like the signature but can't attend on the day?

Many thanks

Currently there is one pre-order option, http://www.showmasterssales.com/homepage/c...Experience.html. Others may be added leading up to the event.

There will be a couple Photos added to the pre order shop soon.

I will post an update when they are loaded up.

Will there be multiple (timetabled) photoshoots through the day ? And can I pre-book for a specific slot if I need to be elsewhere in the evening ?

I doubt if there will be multiple photoshoot sessions as ME mentioned in their first post that it is taking between 1pm and 3pm.
No Q&A or time to ask questions etc??
For the same reason I don't expect that there will be time for a talk.

Just one more question. My mate really can't afford a photo or autograph but just wants to see Mike in person as he's a fan and lives in Northampton like me. So my question really is, as far admission to the event goes, can people just attend and see Mike from a distance or is admission strictly for those who have bought an autograph or photoshoot ticket only?

Just one more question. My mate really can't afford a photo or autograph but just wants to see Mike in person as he's a fan and lives in Northampton like me. So my question really is, as far admission to the event goes, can people just attend and see Mike from a distance or is admission strictly for those who have bought an autograph or photoshoot ticket only?
I strongly suspect that you will need to have purchaed a ticket. Otherwise the venue will be swamped with people hoping to 'just see' Mike Tyson.

• Showmasters Admin
I strongly suspect that you will need to have purchaed a ticket. Otherwise the venue will be swamped with people hoping to 'just see' Mike Tyson.

From the OP

Purchase of any autograph or photo shoot will gain you admission to the event to meet Mike

From this I would say if you want to enter the area where Mike will be you will need to buy either an autograph or photoshoots.

• Showmasters Admin

From the OP

Purchase of any autograph or photo shoot will gain you admission to the event to meet Mike

From this I would say if you want to enter the area where Mike will be you will need to buy either an autograph or photoshoots.

What the Tall one said! :P

The area where Mike will be will only be accessible by those who have either bought an autograph or photo ticket in advance or on the day. Otherwise we would have hundreds of people just turning up to have a look.

As I'm sure you can appreciate, Mike is a very high profile person and attracts a lot of attention where-ever he goes. We have to have a way of controlling the environment around him so cannot open it up just for anyone who wants to to come and say they have seen him!

The afternoon will just be photo sessions and autograph signing with no Q&A. The photo session will be done at the start of the event so that we can get the pictures back within an hour so those who want to can also get them signed.

Thanks for all the questions. If you have any more please let me know and I will answer as best I can.

Mark :rolleyes:

Admittedly, not my cup of tea (ducks punch from Mike! :wub: ), but this is IMO a truly great event/idea. Top marks all round.

I hope this concept is extended to other celebs. Who may be a bit shy at the thought of a great big show (yeah, some actors are notoriously shy apparently).

• Showmasters Admin

Admittedly, not my cup of tea (ducks punch from Mike! :angry: ), but this is IMO a truly great event/idea. Top marks all round.

I hope this concept is extended to other celebs. Who may be a bit shy at the thought of a great big show (yeah, some actors are notoriously shy apparently).

:wub:

Ian McKellen Experience

Ian Holm Experience

Now those I'd be lining up for with a big wad of money!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - just to clarify do we just turn up on the day, and pay for our photos and autographs there or do we have to prebook them? I want to guarantee to meet him.

Thanks

From the original post.

Purchase of any autograph or photo shoot will gain you admission to the event to meet Mike and you can either purchase in advance HERE in our online shop or on the day at the event.

He's only going to be there for a couple of hours though (between 1 and 3 p.m) so if you want to guarantee to meet him you may be best to prebook photos and autographs.

Thanks for the link. Just some questions though,

the £75 autograph can also be on my own photo/canvas if I want?

Can I buy a £75 autograph but upgrade to a boxing glove signature if i want on the day?

Do u have a picture of his official shorts? I presume that's the sportswear option.

If the event is cancelled do I get a full refund?

Phew

Thanks!!