Chevron 7.8 Schedule

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

CH78Fri.jpg

CH78Sat.jpg

CH78Sun.jpg

More information will be posted about the group shot shortly. It is not included in the Gold, Silver or standard packages.

Gold Groups

A - G1 - G30

B - G31 - G60

C - G61 - G90

D - G91 - G120

E - G121 AND OVER

Silver Groups

F - S1 - S30

G - S31 - S60

H - S61 - S90

I - S91 - S120

J - S121 - S150

K - S151 AND OVER

Standard Groups

L - ST1 - ST30

M - ST31 - ST60

N - ST61 - ST90

O - ST91 AND OVER

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks for posting this :) It seems perfect for me. We will get a copy of the shedule in our reg packs, right? Sorry, newbie here :)

Yes you will, and there will be HUGE versions on the walls about the show too.

Looks like might be a bit of rushing around fit me on sat but a quieter Sunday.

If I recall correctly, is it right that you can go for an autograph anytime after your group is called? I think I'm group H and have Peter's photoshoot not long after Amandas autograph time for that group. Is it right that I could skip queueing for the auto, do the photo and go back for an auto anytime after my group is called?, even if i left it until the Sunday?

Not saying I will but just want to get it clear in my head.

Great there's a group shot too. That's a definite purchase.

• Showmasters Admin

If I recall correctly, is it right that you can go for an autograph anytime after your group is called? I think I'm group H and have Peter's photoshoot not long after Amandas autograph time for that group. Is it right that I could skip queueing for the auto, do the photo and go back for an auto anytime after my group is called?, even if i left it until the Sunday?

Yes with both autograph and photo shoots, you can join the queue any time after you've been called, even leaving it until Sunday. Just don't leave it until the last minute because if you and 100 other people do that things could get messy :(

Yes with both autograph and photo shoots, you can join the queue any time after you've been called, even leaving it until Sunday. Just don't leave it until the last minute because if you and 100 other people do that things could get messy :WINCE:

Thanks. I'm pretty organised but HW3 was my first of these events and there weren't the same numbers of people so it was nice and relaxed. I'm sure all will be fine and definitely looking forward to it.

• Showmasters Admin

Yes with both autograph and photo shoots, you can join the queue any time after you've been called, even leaving it until Sunday. Just don't leave it until the last minute because if you and 100 other people do that things could get messy :WINCE:

Thanks. I'm pretty organised but HW3 was my first of these events and there weren't the same numbers of people so it was nice and relaxed. I'm sure all will be fine and definitely looking forward to it.

TBH it's only an extra 100 or so people. It'll be about the same as HW3, we've just implemented groups on the autographs due to the extra numbers. You'll find once you get into it, it's all pretty easy and simple to get around.

TBH it's only an extra 100 or so people. It'll be about the same as HW3, we've just implemented groups on the autographs due to the extra numbers. You'll find once you get into it, it's all pretty easy and simple to get around.

Great. Thanks for that. Thought it might be a lot busier but sounds like it won't be as bad as I thought. Really enjoyed the more chilled atmosphere over other events so sounds good to me.

Hi

Thanks for putting up the schedule, I'm in group F which I see I should be called up on Sunday from 11.00 to 11.15 for Amanda. I need to leave the venue at the latest by 11.15. If it looks like things are behind would I be able to join an earlier group. I dont really want to miss the most important guest?

• Showmasters Admin

Hi

Thanks for putting up the schedule, I'm in group F which I see I should be called up on Sunday from 11.00 to 11.15 for Amanda. I need to leave the venue at the latest by 11.15. If it looks like things are behind would I be able to join an earlier group. I dont really want to miss the most important guest?

If it looks like it's going to be an issue ask to see me.

great schedule. great there being 2 auctions. i always attend even if i cant afford to bid.

my regestration letter says my ticket number is - S020 so im not sure what group that is for the schedule. so could someone pleas tell me whatch one im in so i know when to get my autos and photo shoots. thanks.

great schedule. great there being 2 auctions. i always attend even if i cant afford to bid.

my regestration letter says my ticket number is - S020 so im not sure what group that is for the schedule. so could someone pleas tell me whatch one im in so i know when to get my autos and photo shoots. thanks.

If you're Silver 20 then I think you are group F. Same as me

group shot are this where you have your photo with all the guest at the same time and if so how much ?

Please

They said there will be more info soon. But I think group shot with everybody. If I think of the previous cons it meant to have all guest on the picture. :)

At Chevron 7.7 it was 25pounds, but that might be that cheap to make up for the cancellations, I don't know. :)

cause i want to take 2 shoots with amanda and 2 with robin, and i don't want to have the same outfit on the photos, can i take one shoot the saturday and one the sunday ? :unsure: (my lettre is N) <_<

I think you can. As I see it your group is called on Saturday and your extra photo shoot I think you can use up on either day. :)

cause i want to take 2 shoots with amanda and 2 with robin, and i don't want to have the same outfit on the photos, can i take one shoot the saturday and one the sunday ? :unsure: (my lettre is N) <_<

I think you can. As I see it your group is called on Saturday and your extra photo shoot I think you can use up on either day. :)

yes but my group is only called the sunday, So I would have thought of doing my two additional shoots Saturday after all groups have been called, if it's possible

I dont think that will be possible, but someone correct me if I"m wrong.

Everything is done by group letter and seeing how your group is one of the last to be called out, I dont think there's a chance you'll be able to do it on the Saturday.

group shot are this where you have your photo with all the guest at the same time and if so how much ?

Please

Yes, and that price hasn't been announced yet.

yes but my group is only called the sunday, So I would have thought of doing my two additional shoots Saturday after all groups have been called, if it's possible
I will enquire but generally you are not allowed to take part in a photo shoot until your group has been called. Sorry.