Chevron 7.8 Schedule

Too Tall

yes but my group is only called the sunday, So I would have thought of doing my two additional shoots Saturday after all groups have been called, if it's possible
I will enquire but generally you are not allowed to take part in a photo shoot until your group has been called. Sorry.

Conversely, if your group is called on saturday and you have your photo then but you get up on sunday and fancy having another photo, can you buy another ticket (assuming there's any left) and have it done then? and if so, can you go through at any time or do you have to wait until the groups being called that day have gone through and just tag on at the end?

Conversely, if your group is called on saturday and you have your photo then but you get up on sunday and fancy having another photo, can you buy another ticket (assuming there's any left) and have it done then? and if so, can you go through at any time or do you have to wait until the groups being called that day have gone through and just tag on at the end?
Yes. You will have to wait until the end when everybody else has been through for their first photo. Obviously there is no guarantee that there will be available time for 'additionals' (in which case you can get a refund). That said I have never known it not to happen.

Edit: You will find me in the queue for an addtional with Amanda <_<

Edited by 1of2

Yes. You will have to wait until the end when everybody else has been through for their first photo. Obviously there is no guarantee that there will be available time for 'additionals' (in which case you can get a refund). That said I have never known it not to happen.

Edit: You will find me in the queue for an addtional with Amanda <_<

Thanks, thought that might be possible. Not sure if I will or not, money a bit tight this month, especially with all the LFCC announcements recently and the group shot to purchase but might consider it.

Hope to catch up with you before then anyway but might join you :unsure:

• Showmasters Admin

This should be an interesting way to do it if you ask me. I think it might be easier if you just let everyone que up like at 7.7 instead of making everyone run around like this but that is just my point of view im not sure what others think about it.

With the number of attendees we have at this event, if we just let everyone queue up we could end up with queues of 100+ people. Because it doesn't matter how many times you tell people they can queue later, they will stay and wait. So firstly we don't have the room for a queue that long and secondly it would take too long to get through the queue, people may miss their photo shoots.

We've run our events this way for 4 years now and they work pretty well. Please remember you can join the queue anytime after you are called so you don't have to run about.

This should be an interesting way to do it if you ask me. I think it might be easier if you just let everyone que up like at 7.7 instead of making everyone run around like this but that is just my point of view im not sure what others think about it.

With the number of attendees we have at this event, if we just let everyone queue up we could end up with queues of 100+ people. Because it doesn't matter how many times you tell people they can queue later, they will stay and wait. So firstly we don't have the room for a queue that long and secondly it would take too long to get through the queue, people may miss their photo shoots.

We've run our events this way for 4 years now and they work pretty well. Please remember you can join the queue anytime after you are called so you don't have to run about.

I think it worked pretty well. I was able to do everything comfortably and not running around. Even though I was gold, I had a silver and a standard friend and they didn't seem to have problems either, so I think it's a great system in every ways. :) Had plenty of time for everything. :)

*raises hand*

I'm the above-mentioned Standard friend, and yeah, everything went all hunky-dory. The Robin/Amanda autograph sessions ran a bit late on Sunday, but I'm assuming it happened because so many people bought extras to have signed. (It gave me time enough to get lunch, so...) Regardless, it worked pretty well and I had no trouble getting my Amanda photoshoot done on time, despite the high demand for her.