More Guests and News to Come Soon!

Massive Events

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that we are still working on plenty more guests for ET7 and we will announce them as soon as we can! :lol:

We want to make this next event the best one yet and we appreciate all the support we get from you! Without you there would be no events and that would make us as sad as it would many of you! We love running them! ;)

We will have party themes up by the end of this week as we know that you all put so much effort into your outfits / costumes that it is important to have as much notice as possible.

Although sometimes it appears quiet on the announcement front please be assured that we are working hard behind the scenes! :D At the moment most of the office are having a well deserved rest in Florida but even that doesn't mean that we have stopped planning and moving forward with the show. I am still in the office and pushing things forward so that we can get announcements to you, on guests and other things, as soon as possible! :D

Really, what I wanted to say was a very simple 'Thank You'! Thank you for being part of the UK Twilight journey we are all on. Thank you for always supporting us! Thank you for being the best bunch of fans anywhere in the world! And thank you for your faith in us, shown both by the comments we constantly get and also your trust by booking tickets! We love what we do and we love that you all do it with us. These shows may be run by us, but they are run for you! :D

Take care and we look forward to bringing you much more news very soon! :D

Mark :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic guests and news. Thank you SO much for all you do...

But...please, please, please (I'm begging here...) get Guri Weinberg to come. He is amazing with his fans and anyone on Twitter knows that him and Noel together would make for one brilliant, fun and entertaining weekend!!

Fantastic guests and news. Thank you SO much for all you do...

But...please, please, please (I'm begging here...) get Guri Weinberg to come. He is amazing with his fans and anyone on Twitter knows that him and Noel together would make for one brilliant, fun and entertaining weekend!!

Yeah, I'd love to meet Guri - I've never really spoken to him on Twitter but I follow him and also agree about the double act of him and Noel! :)

Plus I'm crossing everything for a Cullen, especially Peter...

• 4 weeks later...

I wouldn't mind them, but I really want Peter :YAHOO:

I'd love Peter, Ashley and Jackson at one con. Would be my dream con :')

I'm aiming very very high but I can dream XD

That would be amazing!! I would also like Cam Gigandet!!! He is soo hot!!! Please please please!!!