OMG Breaking Dawn Film Was . . . . (spoilers)

Lally03

...was breathtaking, amazing, beautifull, made me love edward even more & have so much compassion and also love for jacob.

the scenes with bella so fragile during her pregnancy where amazing, it's so freaking chocking how good they 're able to do things like that.

And the end with the red eyes... what a cliffhanger!!!

how many days before part2? start a countdown? :D

...was breathtaking, amazing, beautifull, made me love edward even more & have so much compassion and also love for jacob.

the scenes with bella so fragile during her pregnancy where amazing, it's so freaking chocking how good they 're able to do things like that.

And the end with the red eyes... what a cliffhanger!!!

how many days before part2? start a countdown? :blush:

Should put SPOILER ALERT next to the red eyes ending, for those who havent seen yet! i know they Very likely would have read the boxs but they might not want to know how,when the film ends

The "I AM THE GRANDSON OF EPHRAIM BLACK" was cheesy as though. Lolled like a man woman.

Yep, that was a bit LOL for me, too!!

I bought hubby who HATES Twilight... but I take him along to everything regardless as that's his job now, teehee. Apart from his holding in a laugh for the you-know-what scene, he came out saying that he actually enjoyed it as a film, whereas he didn't like the first 3 as they were cheesy. Now me, I liked the first 3 (apart from the stupid bits, like "spider monkey"), and this film I felt was very different, as it was a lot less action packed and a bit slower etc, but that's just what the book is like and it was very true to the book. I was amazed by Bella's transformation, and so impressed how they did that (CGI I guess?)- I almost convinced myself that Kristen Stewart went anorexic!

I loved it but I did miss the action of the first three movies. The birth scene was awful! (in a good way!) I was really worried they'd tame it down too much but it really was well done. Bella's makeup or whatever they did with Kristen was amazing, didn't expect it to look so good.

The "I AM THE GRANDSON OF EPHRAIM BLACK" was cheesy as though. Lolled like a man woman.

That was the only bit I didn't like. I thought it was hilarious...ly bad. :D

I did squeeeee everytime Jasper or Alice appeared... XD

and the birth scene I nearly threw up the first time, but the second time wasn't so bad! :P

That was the only bit I didn't like. I thought it was hilarious...ly bad. :P

I did squeeeee everytime Jasper or Alice appeared... XD

and the birth scene I nearly threw up the first time, but the second time wasn't so bad! :angel:

Haha that part was a bit cringe :D I understand why they did it...but I dunno, they should have had the pack arguing as humans so that we understood what was going on, and then have them change...oh wells XD

God I love it! Saw it for the 3rd time last night & it officially gets better each time. I actually went to the midnight showing & found it very cool that the girls sitting behind us are Eternal Twilight con attendees too.. If the ladies in question read this (Maidenhead Odeon) then hi :D

• 3 weeks later...