showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Friday

Poles apart

Buenos Aires and Shanghai, two seemingly disparate cities on the opposite

sides of the planet connected by the Blood Line. This will be a big clash of

cultures as China meets Latin America

Saturday

Red, White and Blue party (Brits vs USA or CIA meets Torchwood UK)

Show your patriotism! Be you CIA agent, Torchwood operative, Anglophile or

routing for the good ol' US of A, here's your chance to show your true

colours.

Sunday

It's a Miracle!

All across the world, nobody dies. So no need to worry about that axe in

your head! Doctors and nurses mingle with the walking dead at this chill out

party.

brilliant as i have perfect dress for friday and on saturday too lol sunday will be normal dress for me as i dont think ill be doing that one x but 2 out of 3 aint bad as they say ;-)

Edited by guardianz

Sunday night costume sorted, Saturday is a maybe and Friday wow not too sure, might have to give up on the Friday night as wont be there till late x

I wasn't planning on going with the themes, only cosplaying. The themes do actually coincide, anyway, though, which is nice :unsure:

Friday gold pass drinks - Evita-inspired t-shirt, with rhinestones (to go with the theme, being made this weekend)

Friday party - Madam Vastra ( I sewed 200 sequins onto a mini hat, the costume is getting more than one wear within 2 months)

Saturday - Idris (I found a scrap of sari fabric online, so I will now have the cap sleeves)

Sunday - Frost Fair River Song (I do love the Victorian-style jacket I have for this costume, and my little hat)

Edited by laurab1

Ironically given my tendency to nag about getting the party themes, I've decided to basically blow them off this time. The only one I had even a glimmer of an idea for was the Red, White & Blue theme but between the cost & the chance of my costume not arriving in time for my flight has made that a no-go. Got nada for Friday night that wouldn't cost a fortune/be next to impossible to find given my size & while I have scrubs I could wear for Sunday I've never been keen on the Doctors/Nurses theme. Though I'll still probably throw the scrubs in because they're comfy.

One good thing about not doing the themes is either more room in my suitcase or being able to use a smaller one! :D

Morgan

i have decided to do sunday but only a simple one but very miracle day :unsure: all my costumes are just thrown together :angel: lol im not coming as a TW character. Im coming as me but in themed costume :unsure:

Edited by guardianz

;)

Ohhh Sounds well fun, Gosh, i have no idea what to wear for sunday and friday but saturday sounds easy :) Cant wait to meet everyone. I bet me and my mate will be the youngest there..x

:D;):D

oh really how old are you? cuz me and my friend think that we will be the youngest lol :WAVE: