Autograph Information?

Miss L

With the autographs, how does it all work? If my friend is getting an autograph when I'm not, can I still come with her? If you bring your own photo, do you have to pay for the autograph? Or do they have photos there and that's really all you're paying for?

:D:crying:

sorry for such newbism. :YAHOO:

Edited by thisismynormalface

1. Who are you planning to see? There's guests on the so called Virtual Queue ticket system. That means you both pick up a ticket with a number when you get in, and then when the number is called (this happens in batches of about 30) you can join the queue. As long as you have a ticket you can go with your friend. If a guest is not on this system you can generally queue with her no problem.

2. Yes, you'll be paying for the signature no matter if you bring an item to be signed or not.

3. There are photos provided, but you don't have to use them. If you want to bring something to get signed that's perfectly fine.

With the autographs, how does it all work? If my friend is getting an autograph when I'm not, can I still come with her? If you bring your own photo, do you have to pay for the autograph? Or do they have photos there and that's really all you're paying for?

:crying:

sorry for such newbism.:D

No apology needed. If you don't ask then you don't find out :dance:

Yes, you can go with your friend if you are not getting an autograph. Busier guests have a VT system in place (you can go up anytime after your ticket number has been called), and with those guests you will both require a ticket,w hich are handed out at the end of the guests section.

You can bring your own item to be signed if you wish. If not there will be a number of free 10"x8" photos from which you can select one for each autograph that you require. You are paying for the autograph, and it is priced per autograph, so if you require two items to be signed then you pay twice.

Edit: Not again :YAHOO:

Edited by 1of2

• Showmasters Admin

1: Yes you can go up together. But if its a virtual queue (we have these on the bigger guests) you will both need a virtual ticket to enter the queue.

2: The price is PER autograph. You can have the autograph on your own iten or photo but there will be a selection of photos the the desk, you can hsve one for free with every auto bought.

:D:blush:

sorry for such newbism.:help:

If the guest is operating a virtual ticket system, you will need a ticket too if you want to queue with your friend, even if you are not getting an auto. (you don't pay for the virtual ticket, you only pay once you actually go to get the autograph).

If you take you own photo you will still need to pay for the autograph, it is the autgraph that you are paying for not the photo.

Once you get there it will all make more sense, and I'm sure you'll have a fab time!

Edit: Darn - i obviously don't type fast enough. You mods are just so quick! :crying:

Edited by scoop1107

JUst wondering what quality pictures will be avaliable for free?

Hi res , card or pixalated picture on normal paper?

Glossy 8x10 picture.

They're all on proper photographic paper although the quality of the actual image can vary however. Sometimes it's a proper sharp publicity shot, other times it might be a screen grab from a dvd.

If you want something specific then it's always best to source your own. I've done that with a few both for LFCC and for this EMS to ensure I have something I like but often I'll just choose one from the selection provided.

The autographs you buy on the day how many is there roughly per celeb?

I'm not sure what you mean. You can get up to 5 per person if the virtual queue system is running, then you'd have to queue again. Otherwise the number is not limited.

Is having a early bird ticket an advantage?

Yes. You get in earlier obviously. Virtual Queue Tickets are handed out from Early Bird opening time and most guests will arrive before standard opening too.

Can you buy autogrpahs on saturday for sunday?

No. You pay for the autographs when you are in the autograph line. You can buy the vouchers to pay for them if you want to pay by card, but that's it.

Thanks David :YAHOO:

Yeah i wondered example Alex Kingston there is only 800 autograph tickets for her and thats it for the day etc

Sorry, can you buy autograph tickets on saturday for the sunday?

My ideal plan would be do all my photo shoots on sat and buy autograph sessions on saturday for sunday.

:clap:

• Moderators

Thanks David :YAHOO:

Yeah i wondered example Alex Kingston there is only 800 autograph tickets for her and thats it for the day etc

The guests get through as many as they can .. that might be 1000, 800, whatever .. there's no limit initially set though :clap:

Normally even the busiest guests will have seen the majority of people by the end of the day, so if you're around all day you should probably get most, if not all of what you want.