TICKETS ON SALE - 6pm on Weds 5th Oct

Massive Events

Done but messed up in my haste. Forget the names (again) and that we're attending 7.7. So sorry. Who do I contact to correct this?

Oh Lisa..I did the same thing! E-mailed them back and crossing fingers that it will be okay. Just a bit tired I think!

Hope it'll be okay.

Yes, just e-mail info@collectormania.com with your order number and add the names and the note.

It will be okay, don't worry. Not the first time this happened, done this myself too. :blush:

Yvie will get back to you as soon as possible - but please don't worry if she doesn't reply to you right away. As she posted in the announcement topic for this event she's in Disneyland Paris at the moment. ;)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done but messed up in my haste. Forget the names (again) and that we're attending 7.7. So sorry. Who do I contact to correct this?

Oh Lisa..I did the same thing! E-mailed them back and crossing fingers that it will be okay. Just a bit tired I think!

Hope it'll be okay.

Yes, just e-mail info@collectormania.com with your order number and add the names and the note.

It will be okay, don't worry. Not the first time this happened, done this myself too. :blush:

Yvie will get back to you as soon as possible - but please don't worry if she doesn't reply to you right away. As she posted in the announcement topic for this event she's in Disneyland Paris at the moment. ;)

Thanks QS ;) . I'll email right away.

I'll be honest, I feel much better knowing I'm not the only one that forgot (looking at you Fi :P;) )

the website it does not say anything about having to wait to buy our tickets what happens if people with out Chevron 7.7 tickets buy chevron 7.8 tickets now?
Currently Chevron 7.8 orders are only open to people who have already purcashed tickets for Chevron 7.7, and 'you' are required to provide details of 'your' Chevron 7.7 order as part of this order. This will be checked and if there is no existing record of a 7.7 purchase then the 7.8 order will not be processed.

i ordered a silver ticket for chevron 7.8. i wrothe in the box my name -Emily Cheetham and wrote that i am attending chevron 7.7. was this enough details so that i have bought the ticket?> i was sent an email of conformation. but i dont know if i put enough information to have bought the ticket.

I only added my Chevron 7.7 ticket number but I assumed my name wasn't needed in the additional info box as my name would've already been entered on the address and payment sections too.

i ordered a silver ticket for chevron 7.8. i wrothe in the box my name -Emily Cheetham and wrote that i am attending chevron 7.7. was this enough details so that i have bought the ticket?> i was sent an email of conformation. but i dont know if i put enough information to have bought the ticket.
Ideally including your 7.7 order number (if ordered from the online shop it will be on the e-mailed confirmation) or the ticket number (if purchased at the 7.6 event it will be on the recepit) would have been the best option.

I would suggest sending an e-mail with that detail to Yvie at info@collectormania.com and include the order number from the 7.8 confirmation.

I only added my Chevron 7.7 ticket number but I assumed my name wasn't needed in the additional info box as my name would've already been entered on the address and payment sections too.
I included it anyway as it is requested as part of the order process. No doubt you will be contacted if it is required.

the website it does not say anything about having to wait to buy our tickets what happens if people with out Chevron 7.7 tickets buy chevron 7.8 tickets now?
Currently Chevron 7.8 orders are only open to people who have already purcashed tickets for Chevron 7.7, and 'you' are required to provide details of 'your' Chevron 7.7 order as part of this order. This will be checked and if there is no existing record of a 7.7 purchase then the 7.8 order will not be processed.

Confirmation from the young lady who process the orders.

Please note that if you have not bought a ticket for Chevron 7.7, you cannot buy a ticket for Chevron 7.8 until Wednesday October 12th. Any orders received from individuals who are not already registered for 7.7 will be cancelled.

I'm checking every order against the registrations for the event in November - if your name's not on the list you're not coming in... yet.

Apologies to those people eagerly awaiting payment processing for their legitimate orders, for obvious reasons processing is being delayed but will be completed today. Thanks for your patience :D

i have emailed Yvie with my order details for chevron 7.7 so that she knows i am attending 7.7 and hence forth will hopefuly have legitemeately ordered my ticket to chevron 7.8.

info@collectormania.com

i also sent a copy of the email to

info@showmasteronline.com

i hope i have done enough for my order to have been vallied for 7.8.

Edited by stargate geek emily

This is mostly for the Mods so they can answer any queries popping up elsewhere on the forums...

The "Order and Delivery Comments" section of a perfect pre-12th Oct Chevron 7.8 ticket order would include:

The names of all ticket holders - whether or not you think it should be obvious, I can't process an order for multiple tickets unless ALL ticket holder names have been provided. Not giving me this information will automatically bump you to the bottom of the day's processing. It's worth noting that I work full-time outside of ME so I can only process orders once a week, therefore omitting this information may result in your ticket number being much higher than it could have been :D

The Chevron 7.7 Order number or Ticket number for ALL ticket holders. It is unfair for Chevron 7.7 ticket holders to purchase tickets for non-ticket holders, therefore only the legitimate tickets will be processed and I'll email you to confirm the changes made to your order.

I should also point out that exceptions can't be made for individuals under any circumstances because they are unfair to the rest of our potential attendees who are waiting patiently for Wednesday 12th to come around. Mean-spirited emails (I've already had one horrible one) won't make any difference, but they will make me feel bad for giving up my weekend to process your orders.

Hi Yvie you have main my week as I am one person who felt gutted at the idea that people with Chevron 7.7 ticket would be buying up all the Gold pass tickets for Chevron 7.8 for non 7.7 holders. someone offered to buy a Gold pass for me but I said I would wait as a Good boy would

Just got an email from Yvie that she can't process my order. I can't believe I'm sitting here crying because of stupid tickets. Emailed the names, etc. immediately after realizing my mistake but didn't help. Got my order in at 6:07 on Wed and now, because I'm an idiot, who knows where we'll end up. Absolutely, positively not telling my son about this. :D

Edited by Lisinit

Hi Yvie you have main my week as I am one person who felt gutted at the idea that people with Chevron 7.7 ticket would be buying up all the Gold pass tickets for Chevron 7.8 for non 7.7 holders. someone offered to buy a Gold pass for me but I said I would wait as a Good boy would
This is the fairest way of doing it. It didn't even occur to me to order two tickets and add the name of my brother to my 7.8 order, as he hasn't ordered a 7.7. ticket yet. He thinks this is fair as well.

Just got an email from Yvie that she can't process my order. I can't believe I'm sitting here crying because of stupid tickets. Emailed the names, etc. immediately after realizing my mistake but didn't help. Got my order in at 6:07 on Wed and now, because I'm an idiot, who knows where we'll end up. Absolutely, positively not telling my son about this. :D

I have a gazillion emails to get through so you'll be in there somewhere. If I get the info I need before I run the totals and email the numbers to Mark, your order will still be dealt with on the same day and you won't miss out :( You can stop crying because if you've sent the correct email to the correct address (in my signature) then your order will be fine. I promise! I send those emails out as I come across them so there's a chance that person can still be processed same-day.

I came home from Disneyland to find sooooo many orders. I made payments top priority and emails second so some people may get an email asking for further information when they've already sent one, which can be annoying, but ultimately saves time for me in the long run. When I get through the orders (some of which are still not done because so many people forgot to include vital info) I'll go through the emails to fill in any gaps. I'm giving away secrets now :D Usually, I'll then put the orders back in chronological order and complete the day's additions to my registration list as 'first come first served' whether or not they made an error in their order (so it's worth replying immediately to any of my emails or sending me an email as soon as you realise you've made an error!). The only exceptions to that are when people have been rude or particularly unpleasant, anyone who knows me will tell you I have a pretty thick skin so if you've managed to do something to make me swear on Facebook you can be certain you won't get your place in the queue back again :D

(That's the proverbial "you" in the second paragraph by the way, Lisinit. Not you directly)

Just got an email from Yvie that she can't process my order. I can't believe I'm sitting here crying because of stupid tickets. Emailed the names, etc. immediately after realizing my mistake but didn't help. Got my order in at 6:07 on Wed and now, because I'm an idiot, who knows where we'll end up. Absolutely, positively not telling my son about this. :crying:

I have a gazillion emails to get through so you'll be in there somewhere. If I get the info I need before I run the totals and email the numbers to Mark, your order will still be dealt with on the same day and you won't miss out :smile: You can stop crying because if you've sent the correct email to the correct address (in my signature) then your order will be fine. I promise! I send those emails out as I come across them so there's a chance that person can still be processed same-day.

I came home from Disneyland to find sooooo many orders. I made payments top priority and emails second so some people may get an email asking for further information when they've already sent one, which can be annoying, but ultimately saves time for me in the long run. When I get through the orders (some of which are still not done because so many people forgot to include vital info) I'll go through the emails to fill in any gaps. I'm giving away secrets now :lol: Usually, I'll then put the orders back in chronological order and complete the day's additions to my registration list as 'first come first served' whether or not they made an error in their order (so it's worth replying immediately to any of my emails or sending me an email as soon as you realise you've made an error!). The only exceptions to that are when people have been rude or particularly unpleasant, anyone who knows me will tell you I have a pretty thick skin so if you've managed to do something to make me swear on Facebook you can be certain you won't get your place in the queue back again ;)

(That's the proverbial "you" in the second paragraph by the way, Lisinit. Not you directly)

I've had a couple of glasses of wine so I'm calmer now :D . Kind of you to reply. What happens, happens. It was my screw-up. My son will get his photo with AT no matter where we're sitting so he'll be happy. Still not telling him though - most days he thinks I'm old and not quite there and this fiasco will only reinforce that opinion ;)

I got a confirmation email when I booked last Wednesday but I've not had any money come out of my account, have all the payments been processed yet?

I got a confirmation email when I booked last Wednesday but I've not had any money come out of my account, have all the payments been processed yet?
Log on to the online shop and check the status of your order. If it shows as paid then the delay is down to the time that it takes for your bank to process the payment.