TICKETS ON SALE - 6pm on Weds 5th Oct

Massive Events

I apologise if this is on the website but I could not find it. I want to order the gold passes tomorrow for Chevron 7.8 but im scared they will be all sold out. If they are, do we automatically get silver passes?

No, if a ticket type is sold out then you will not be able to order it in the first place.

In your example if Gold is sold out then it will not be possible to place into the online shop basket. You will be able to select one of the other ticket types (Silver or Standard) that are still available instead.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologise if this is on the website but I could not find it. I want to order the gold passes tomorrow for Chevron 7.8 but im scared they will be all sold out. If they are, do we automatically get silver passes?

No, if a ticket type is sold out then you will not be able to order it in the first place.

In your example if Gold is sold out then it will not be possible to place into the online shop basket. You will be able to select one of the other ticket types (Silver or Standard) that are still available instead.

Thank you! Just scared they will all go by 6.05pm lol

I got a confirmation email when I booked last Wednesday but I've not had any money come out of my account, have all the payments been processed yet?
Log on to the online shop and check the status of your order. If it shows as paid then the delay is down to the time that it takes for your bank to process the payment.

Ah thanks for that, didn't know I could check it that way. It is paid :D

Given that other people have posted that they've bought their tickets without any apparent problem, it may have just been me, but in case anyone else has a similar problem ...

Although I already had an address saved in my account that has been used okay for other Chevron events recently, I had to select the "Add a new delivery address" option and put my address in again in order to get to the page where I could enter my credit card details. Before I did that it just kept going back to the address page repeatedly each time I hit Next.

Hope everyone gets the tickets they want - look forward to seeing you all in Feb!

Given that other people have posted that they've bought their tickets without any apparent problem, it may have just been me, but in case anyone else has a similar problem ...

Although I already had an address saved in my account that has been used okay for other Chevron events recently, I had to select the "Add a new delivery address" option and put my address in again in order to get to the page where I could enter my credit card details. Before I did that it just kept going back to the address page repeatedly each time I hit Next.

Hope everyone gets the tickets they want - look forward to seeing you all in Feb!

That happened to me as well, took me a couple of tries to figure out what was wrong. In the end all I had to do was move my county to a new box so it may be that they changed the layout slightly and out old info wasn't therefore in the right places.

Also got my gold. :angry:

Edited by Raylenth

How many of each are left of gold and silver
Exact numbers aren't given out. Normally an announcement will be posted on here when tickets start to run low.

I just like proving you wrong :WAVE:

There are 60 Gold 7.8 tickets left and half of the silvers have also gone.

I'm suddenly very busy, my fingers hurt and the credit card machine has smoke coming out of it!!

I have a question to someone in the crew (maybe Yvie?) :

I really want to go to Chevron 7.8 but I don't know if I can timewise at the moment. If I buy a ticket soon and it later turns out I can't come, can I email yvie or somebody else, and you can cancel my ticket (without refund of course) and sell it to someone else? It's bad enought for me if I can't come, but I'd hate for someone to miss out on Amanda Tapping and the others if you're sold out just because I bought a ticket I can't use? ;)

Btw, your cons are great! :)

/Cecilia

I really want to go to Chevron 7.8 but I don't know if I can timewise at the moment. If I buy a ticket soon and it later turns out I can't come, can I email yvie or somebody else, and you can cancel my ticket (without refund of course) and sell it to someone else? It's bad enought for me if I can't come, but I'd hate for someone to miss out on Amanda Tapping and the others if you're sold out just because I bought a ticket I can't use? ;)

/Cecilia

There is a policy in place for this scenario. An explanation can be found here.

/Cecilia

There is a policy in place for this scenario. An explanation can be found here.

Oh cool! That's so good, sorry I didn't find it at the webpage originally!

Thanks so much!

And now the ticket and hotel is booked!

Edited by ciccigirl2002

• 1 month later...