David Tennant Photo Ops

DavidB

I've tried it every way with my account, as anew customer with no account and every time it leaves a red box around theT&C checkbox and lets me click place order but then does nothing.

I'm very concerned that it will have taken a LOT of money from my card as I must have clicked place order at least 10-15 times now, can someone give me an email address to get some help and reassurance that this won't cost me hundreds of ££££££. :crying:

Also I hope they haven't sold out by the time I get home as I'm on a work pc at the mo and it may be something to do with that!!!!

Thanks

I tried to order on my work computer and was unable to tick the box make sure your computer is fully up to date on flash and java my one at work isn't. Also try using another computer. I managed to buy mine on my home computer.

Click the t&c once and it goes red, click it again and it is ticked, and you're ready!

Trust me that wasn't possible on my work pc, I even had the tech guy look at it and even he couldn't make it work!!!!

I had a similar problem (when trying to book for a previous event) when I tried to use a pretty old version of Internet Explorer, but it worked fine when I tried it using Firefox, so perhaps it's something to do with your browser - have you tried updating your current one or installing a different one?

I gave up and booked it when I got home!!!!! :king:

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And that's saying alot because Karen did an amazing job and didn't ask for anything once absolutely brilliant. I'm curious to know what's going to be more popular David's Autographs or his Photoshoots.

Karen had way over 1,000 VTs for autographs given out - I would think David will beat that.

I don't disagree with you there. When you consider Karen did 800 Shoots, 1200 Autographs and A Talk and never stopped smiling or being polite that's pretty amazing.

You can tell David's gonna have an incredible turn out sheerly by the response he's gotten already. Bless him I gotta feeling he's gonna be an absolutely wonderful guest must remember to congratulate him on his engagement :-)

Karen was lovely! My ten year old son's legs went a bit wobbly when he saw her and he ended up on the floor, but she just crouched down next to him with her arm around him and made it an action pose! So sweet!

I've just booked him photo ops with David and Alex Kingston - hopefully he'll be able to stand upright for these!

Just wondered tho, as he has both sessions booked what happens if he is in the queue for one when the other is called? Will he be allowed to join the next queue a bit later? There must be loads of people booking for multiple photos so I am sure that there is a system in place, but just being a typical panicking mummy!

They're unlikely to be at the same time to be honest. But you can have a word with a crew member and they'll help.

Thanks David! I thought it was probably very well organised to avoid clashes but just had to have a panic!

Very speedy reply, by the way - I'm impressed!

im curious, for those who dont cos play and arnt attracted to DT so wont be asking for hugs ect, what will u pose with your second photo? or 3rd photo as some have, shake hands?

I thought about a second (and if it had been another day I would of) but same day same moment in time, I thought pointless for me, as im not one to have the balls to ask for poses and i dont fancy him so dont want a hug lol. so I just stuck with one. in its place I bought 3 photo ops, georgia, hitler/Churchill and francis.

Ah thanks for letting me know. I guess I'll be queueing up on the day :c
I may be misunderstanding you here, but if you mean queuing up to purchase a David Tennant photo shoot at the event then that won't be possible. When they sell out at the online shop then that is it. There won't be any available to purchase on the day.

Edit: Spot David's reply too late :blush:

Edited by 1of2