this years Prop Display

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

This year we have some really cool Star Trek props and costumes on display for you all to see

we are also very lucky to have 3 costumes warn by Jennifer Lien as kes in Voyager

these are the 3 we have

VoyagerLien1.jpgl360926b30000_1_27000.jpgDARKL02N.jpg

we will also have a complete Martok klingon outfit

4d18b1794540cfeeabf37b9c93c15e7b.jpg

so take a look at the show

Jason :headscratch:

• 2 weeks later...
Did anyone find the prop display today? I have to admit that I was concentrating so much on getting autographs, going to talks, and getting to my photoshoot on time that I forgot to look.
I wasn't there today but I will be looking for it tomorrow.

Did anyone find the prop display today? I have to admit that I was concentrating so much on getting autographs, going to talks, and getting to my photoshoot on time that I forgot to look.
I wasn't there today but I will be looking for it tomorrow.

Was quite a small but interesting display and if you look at the posted map, pretty sure it was right near photo area B. That general vicinity anyway.

Edited by Rockstar6662

It was right next to Talk Zone 2. It was a display cabinet and had two of Ke's costumes, Data's head from 'Time's Arrow' and a few other bits and bobs.

I took some photos although hard to stop the reflections in the glass. Just found out I've got around 200 photos to go through and edit. Didn't realise I took so many but quickly sorted the prop ones (no editing done, aplogies for the reflections) :D

prop1.jpg

prop2.jpg

prop3.jpg

prop4.jpg

Edited by Rockstar6662

It was right next to Talk Zone 2. It was a display cabinet and had two of Ke's costumes, Data's head from 'Time's Arrow' and a few other bits and bobs.

I took some photos although hard to stop the reflections in the glass. Will upload as soon as possible but just found out I've got around 200 photos to go through and edit. Didn't realise I took so many :D

I'd appreciate seeing photos as I again forgot to look for the Display!

I took some photos although hard to stop the reflections in the glass. Will upload as soon as possible but just found out I've got around 200 photos to go through and edit. Didn't realise I took so many :D

See my edited post above - found them quickly and uploaded.

See my edited post above - found them quickly and uploaded.

Awesome, thank you!