Slight concern

Orangepeel

So I asked about the 11am ticket and what would happen if Rory from DW's was before 11am and I was told I would need to upgrade the problem with that is I won't be at Earls Court until 10.30am.

So what happens if it is before this? I just don't get the shot and I lose my money? because it is a lot of money to lose.

Thank you and also can you buy tickets on the day to get in?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To put it bluntly yes! It is unlikely that Arthur's shoot will be before 1030 as it will be one of the most popular ones, but SM have to fit all the shoots in, so inevitably some will be before 11am and if people want them badly enough then they need to get there earlier.

Yes, you can buy tickets on the day to get in, there will be 2 queues, one for people who have bought in advance and one for people who need to buy on the door.

This is a follow up question about the same issue, you could have continued in your old topic. If you open new topics every time it gets a little confusing once the post count here will increase closer to the show. :P

You can buy tickets on the day to get in, yes.

The Arthur photoshoot will go on a while, so chances are good you will make it even with a standard ticket. If you miss a shoot due to travel issues etc. the crew will normally try to get a guest back to the photo area. However, Arthur will be very popular, so there is no guarantee that this will happen.

This is a follow up question about the same issue, you could have continued in your old topic. If you open new topics every time it gets a little confusing once the post count here will increase closer to the show. :P

The Arthur photoshoot will go on a while, so chances are good you will make it even with a standard ticket. If you miss a shoot due to travel issues etc. the crew will normally try to get a guest back to the photo area. However, Arthur will be very popular, so there is no guarantee that this will happen.

Okay, sorry. I think I will give the shoot a miss and just try to get an auto. I can not afford to lose £15 and I can not get there before 10.30am and I can not afford a early bird ticket, which is the reason I am booking a standard.

But thank you :)

Okay, sorry. I think I will give the shoot a miss and just try to get an auto. I can not afford to lose £15 and I can not get there before 10.30am and I can not afford a early bird ticket, which is the reason I am booking a standard.

Nearer the time, the photoshoot schedule will be announced and assuming they've not sold out, you can get your photoshoot ticket then if it's at an acceptable time (or even on the day).

Nearer the time, the photoshoot schedule will be announced and assuming they've not sold out, you can get your photoshoot ticket then if it's at an acceptable time (or even on the day).

Thank you :) but surely he would have sold out by then. But I could try :)

Thank you

Thank you :) but surely he would have sold out by then. But I could try :)

Thank you

Not necessarily, it's rare that shoots sell out in advance.

It'll be an interesting one because I know sweet karen sold out which after 800 Shoots, 1200 Autographs and A Q and A she was absolutely incredible and I know Alex Kingston was a very popular one aswell. No doubt Arthur is going to be popular but I doubt he'll be sold out just yet.

Arthur will probably be Alex busy, rather than Karen busy. It's not his first event, and he is only £15 (like Alex)

Alex was only £15? :P That's pretty awesome she was really nice mind you with Karen at £25 It would make sense. Wouldn't it be awesome to get the Top 4 (Karen, Arthur, Alex and Matt) for one last Hoorah for the finale?

Karen's probably on stage and Alex back in the US.

Karen is more than likely going to be rehearsing at the Warehouse for Inadmissible Evidence. As for Alex I imagine she'll be a part of the Christmas Special but that's a guess. As for Matt you can bet all your money he'll be doing the Christmas Special aswell.

Still it'd be nice to have them for 1 day. Schedules, TA's, Rate of Pay it's so much to consider.

Karen is more than likely going to be rehearsing at the Warehouse for Inadmissible Evidence. As for Alex I imagine she'll be a part of the Christmas Special but that's a guess. As for Matt you can bet all your money he'll be doing the Christmas Special aswell.

Still it'd be nice to have them for 1 day. Schedules, TA's, Rate of Pay it's so much to consider.

It's series finale night, won't they all be back in the UK that day to watch it?

It's series finale night, won't they all be back in the UK that day to watch it?

Karen is more than likely to be in London and obviously so is Arthur. As for the rest of the cast I'd imagine they'd want to celebrate the Airing of the final episode this series but honestly I have no idea.

I heard somewhere that the money has to be right for Matt to do anything like this. ;)

I stick to shoots in cardiff now to meet him!

So that's Matt Smith and Christopher Eccleston accounted for, wonder where David Tennant stands on this?

Well heres how I remember it.

Matt Smith I know for a fact would love to do an event like this Infact he's well known for it if I can't say anything else he really does value his fans. A terrific actor and dedicated guy. As for his price well so far he's been a very expensive guest but given he is the current Doctor (And my personal favourite) it's not really not that surprising.

As for Tennant I know he's with Independant Talent who'll always be willing to open up for the right price but Tennant himself is a Thespian and Does ALOT of work on Young Actors projects and Theatre. As to whether he would do a Convention I know he did one in 2009 and was an amazing guest. Which reminds me Congratulations to Him on his Engagement to Gorgia Moffet.

As for Eccelstone...no idea.

Christopher Eccelstone

I would pay good money for a photo and proper auto from Matt, (my son would get the pic), although meeting them on a shoot is fun, it's never g'teed!!, I love matt, I think he is the best doctor imo!!

Matt is an absolutely Incredible, Polite and one of the most incredible actors I've never met anyone who can act with such heart and genuine feeling. There isn't a single person here who'd say otherwise. Just 5 seconds with the guy I'd gladly pay a good money for Matt.

The reason I say he's the best Doctor ever is because I've never met anyone who has so much soul it's almost like he really is the Doctor if you've seen him at like the Proms you'll see he is the real deal.

Edited by adam.anouer

I would pay good money for a photo and proper auto from Matt, (my son would get the pic), although meeting them on a shoot is fun, it's never g'teed!!, I love matt, I think he is the best doctor imo!!

David is asked regularly, I think he just wants a break from it for a while.

Chris apparently said years ago he'd only do a convention for charity, so the fact his name appeared on the list was interesting. So I doubt he'd keep all the money.

i really do not think talking about money and what guest would do or would not do for t is right to talk about on here .

can we come away from this topic please its not fair i do not think thanks ;)

jason :WAVE:

That's a good point sorry Jason.

One things for certain though this event is going to be brilliant I can't wait. I don't know how you do it man.

Three Cheers for Jason :crying:;):clap:

If I book a 11am ticket and need to get in before that how does it work again? I just line up in the end of the 9am line and pay the extra?

Yes. There'll be two lines - pre-paid and pay on the day. Just join the end of the pay on the day line and pay the extra

If I book a 11am ticket and need to get in before that how does it work again? I just line up in the end of the 9am line and pay the extra?

Yes. There'll be two lines - pre-paid and pay on the day. Just join the end of the pay on the day line and pay the extra

Exactly right. The Early Bird entry is £12 and gets you in from 9AM. I believe Pre-Booked goes in first and then those who book on the day.