Slight concern

Orangepeel

If I book a 11am ticket and need to get in before that how does it work again? I just line up in the end of the 9am line and pay the extra?

Yes. There'll be two lines - pre-paid and pay on the day. Just join the end of the pay on the day line and pay the extra

Exactly right. The Early Bird entry is £12 and gets you in from 9AM. I believe Pre-Booked goes in first and then those who book on the day.

Thank you, I only want to buy early bird if I totally need to do so. So I need to wait till the photo shoot times are up :help:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I book a 11am ticket and need to get in before that how does it work again? I just line up in the end of the 9am line and pay the extra?

Yes. There'll be two lines - pre-paid and pay on the day. Just join the end of the pay on the day line and pay the extra

Exactly right. The Early Bird entry is £12 and gets you in from 9AM. I believe Pre-Booked goes in first and then those who book on the day.

Thank you, I only want to buy early bird if I totally need to do so. So I need to wait till the photo shoot times are up :help:

You know I always love seeing that smiley :thumbup: It makes me feel all warm inside.

You know I always love seeing that smiley :thumbup: It makes me feel all warm inside.

I didn't know but I am glad to know now :thumbup:

Alex is my life so I need to be there when she is or I shall die.

Okay I am have big concerns now.

I asked this about Rory but I have a 11am ticket if Alex's photo shoot is before 11am (I can not get to Earls Court before 10.30am) I was told that I would not get a refund and I would not be able to have the photo unless I upgraded but I would not be there before 10.30am.

So how would this work?

Is there someone I could talk to about being able to have the photo?

Is it likely she would be called to do it before 11am?

I asked this about Rory but I have a 11am ticket if Alex's photo shoot is before 11am (I can not get to Earls Court before 10.30am) I was told that I would not get a refund and I would not be able to have the photo unless I upgraded but I would not be there before 10.30am.

So how would this work?

They set the schedule with what works best, refunds can't be issued for obvious reasons. I don't think she will be called before 11, but unfortunately it is a possibility and if it is scheduled to finish before you can get there then I'm afraid very little can be done.

So how would this work?

They set the schedule with what works best, refunds can't be issued for obvious reasons. I don't think she will be called before 11, but unfortunately it is a possibility and if it is scheduled to finish before you can get there then I'm afraid very little can be done.

I am not being a pain here but that is a little unfair, I mean maybe 11am tickets should not be sold for photo shoots, you shouldn't be able to buy them because it means you could end up losing £15 which is a lot of money.

So how would this work?

Alex's shoot being before 11 is very unlikely as she is a high profile guest just like Arthur. If they are before 10:30 there is usually a reshoot later on in the day so people who brought the Shoot Tickets but weren't able to get early bird tickets still get a chance. I'm sure you'll get your chance to obtain Alex's picture she really is a very nice woman and actually one of the kindest I've ever met. S&M are always great like that but honestly you'd be better of waiting for the timetable.

So how would this work?

I am not being a pain here but that is a little unfair, I mean maybe 11am tickets should not be sold for photo shoots, you shouldn't be able to buy them because it means you could end up losing £15 which is a lot of money.

Sorry but do you mean the other way round? If they didn't sell 11am tickets then that would just leave 9am tickets which wouldn't help your scenario. If you are getting there later then I would have to suggest waiting until the schedule is released. The ticket number won't be as good, but if you're there for all of the day once you have arrived then there isn't any 'preferential treatment' being a smaller number so it won't disadvantage you in any way :)

I believe Pre-Booked goes in first and then those who book on the day.
Unless something has changed that I am not aware of, then both queues Early Bird queues are allowed in at the same time.

If they are before 10:30 there is usually a reshoot later on in the day so people who brought the Shoot Tickets but weren't able to get early bird tickets still get a chance.
Again, as far as I am aware, there are not usually reshoots later in the day. There may be a reshoot if somebody has requested it becasue they have missed out due to a clash with another shoot etc but it is not a guaranteed thing.

Unfortunately due to the number of photo shoots, and the time, there are quite often photo shoots that take place prior to 11am. The event starts at 9am, and photo shoots have started at 9.30am.

As others have mentioned, where possible SM will try and schedule the more popular photo shoots to take place after 11am.

I believe Pre-Booked goes in first and then those who book on the day.
Unless something has changed that I am not aware of, then both queues Early Bird queues are allowed in at the same time.

If they are before 10:30 there is usually a reshoot later on in the day so people who brought the Shoot Tickets but weren't able to get early bird tickets still get a chance.
Again, as far as I am aware, there are not usually reshoots later in the day. There may be a reshoot if somebody has requested it becasue they have missed out due to a clash with another shoot etc but it is not a guaranteed thing.

Unfortunately due to the number of photo shoots, and the time, there are quite often photo shoots that take place prior to 11am. The event starts at 9am, and photo shoots have started at 9.30am.

As others have mentioned, where possible SM will try and schedule the more popular photo shoots to take place after 11am.

Sorry just basing that on the one event I did crew because I think a 2 guests had reshoots at the end. My mistake sorry guys.

I just feel I know I will be shot down for this that it is a little unfair to sell photo shoots to people after 11am if there is a chance they can not have them.

I understand people at 9am should get to see them first and get a higher number but it seems unfair that people after 11am might not actually get to meet them.

I know it is all about if you liked them enough you would get there earlier but someone can not afford that which means they need to buy a later ticket but it doesn't mean they are less of a fan or want to meet them less.

I just feel I know I will be shot down for this that it is a little unfair to sell photo shoots to people after 11am if there is a chance they can not have them.
People are made aware when purchasing a photo shoot. The online shop states 'Please note photo shoot start time may be before 11am.

I understand people at 9am should get to see them first and get a higher number but it seems unfair that people after 11am might not actually get to meet them.
It's not about 9am people getting to see them first. It is about available time. The following guests had photo shoots that took place before 11am at LFCC on the Saturday.

Vivica Fox, Christopher Lloyd, Cary Tagawa, Louise Jameson, Camille Coduri, Joel Gretsch, Shawnee Smith,

Doug Bradley, Luciana Carro, Lisa Marie, Stephen Furst.

Okay, stop them from taking place before 11am. When would the shoots have taken place? Not after 11am as there would not have been any time due to all the other photo shoots. Is it fair that 11am people miss out? Probably not. Is it fair not to have any photo shoots before 11am? They won't happen later in the day due to lack of time, so everybody misses out including the people that can enter at 9am. It may seem harsh to those that can't make 11am but surely it's fair to have the option for those that can make it?

Thousands of people attend these events, and SM attempt to provide the best service that they can, but it is impossible to cater for each individuals itinerary. The event and the various activities start at 9am. It has to, to fit everything in.

As various people (myself included) have mentioned, the photo shoot with Alex may well happen after 11am so hopefully you won't have an issue. I suggest you do what I am going to do (I probably won't arrive until after 1pm), wait until the schedule is out. If you can make the photo shoots that you require then purchase on the day (or via the online shop if it is till open at that point). Prior to the schedule being released, keep an eye on the forum for any announcements about photo shoots running out. It doesn't happen often, but when it does they are normally announced on here. If that happens then you will have to gamble slightly - wait until the day and hope they don't sell out, or purchase one in advance and hope the schedule works out okay.

I didn't know but I am glad to know now :(

Alex is my life so I need to be there when she is or I shall die.

Do you think this is being a little bit over dramatic?!

Can you not just wait until a couple of weeks time when the schedule goes up? You know Alex and Arthur are going and you know the times you can attend? Can't you just wait and then see what ticket you need? I don't understand why this is being over complicated.

Due to the number of guests and the popularity of photoshoots, shoot HAVE to be scheduled through the entire day not just fromm 11am as the guest will also be doing talks and need a lunch break. If they only ran from 11am some guests wouldn't have time to do any shoots as they would be so busy and that would be disappointing to fans that want to and can pay for a shoot if they took place a bit earlier.

Perhaps it's some kind of illness where they have to be where Alex is or else they implode? I dunno. I've heard of weirder things.

Now you mention it does sound a bit dark doesn't it? This is even more uncomfortable than that time *Insert Family guy reference here*. I have to Admit though something about Alex is very sexy not to mention she's pretty funny.

Yeah nobody is made to buy tickets to stuff they know they cant get to in time...thats....just odd.

If you cant make it, you dont buy it. If you can, you do. Why would anyone do it differently?

I was wondering after seeing the queues leaving the LFFC both days. In theory people could have prebooked photos with Karen, and Alex, but didn't have to prebook entry. What would happen if you were in a longer than expected Pay On The Day Queue? Could you queue jump to catch the photo session?

The only thing I'd say is if you got there, knew your shoot was at x time and the queue was huge, talk to the crew at the doors.

Beyond that I dont know SM's policy.

The Que's check up to a certain number if someone misses their timing but shows up while the shoot is in progress they are allowed into the current Queue for the Shoot. Beyond that the only people allowed to Queue Jump are Gold Pass Holders, VIP's, Sponsors & Crew.

Yeah nobody is made to buy tickets to stuff they know they cant get to in time...thats....just odd.

If you cant make it, you dont buy it. If you can, you do. Why would anyone do it differently?

I was wondering after seeing the queues leaving the LFFC both days. In theory people could have prebooked photos with Karen, and Alex, but didn't have to prebook entry. What would happen if you were in a longer than expected Pay On The Day Queue? Could you queue jump to catch the photo session?

The only thing I'd say is if you got there, knew your shoot was at x time and the queue was huge, talk to the crew at the doors.

BeatrixKiddo88 has it right, I remember that's what SM said to do at the time.

The Que's check up to a certain number if someone misses their timing but shows up while the shoot is in progress they are allowed into the current Queue for the Shoot. Beyond that the only people allowed to Queue Jump are Gold Pass Holders, VIP's, Sponsors & Crew.

I think he means the queue being huge for entry into the event, like 30 minutes after early entry was opened at LFCC people were still going in. If you were there at 9 and a photoshoot you had a ticket for finished at 9.20, would you be able to queue jump...

I think he means the queue being huge for entry into the event, like 30 minutes after early entry was opened at LFCC people were still going in. If you were there at 9 and a photoshoot you had a ticket for finished at 9.20, would you be able to queue jump...

At LFCC Christopher Lloyd (Who I believe was one of the first guests) had a reshoot later on in the day so those that missed him had a second chance. I don't know if that's standard SM policy or not but usually they'll do their best to make sure you get your shoot. Best to ask one of the people in Red.

At LFCC Christopher Lloyd (Who I believe was one of the first guests) had a reshoot later on in the day so those that missed him had a second chance. I don't know if that's standard SM policy or not but usually they'll do their best to make sure you get your shoot. Best to ask one of the people in Red.

As far as I know reshoots are not the standard SM policy but I'm sure a mod will be along soon enough to confirm or deny :(