It's not a guest suggestion but maybe a genre one...

SilvaNemesis

This might sound crazy or stupid but it was just an idea I had, Jane Wiedlin is in attendance at this show, true she had a part in Bill and Ted amongst other things but many people know her best as a singer in the Go Go's with Belinda Carlisle and for that classic tune 'Rush Hour'....

So my suggestion is - how about more guests who are pop stars/actors - other music stars who've appeared in movies... That way it is a mix of music/acting which equals media. I don't have anyone in particular in mind but it was just as I say, something that occurred to me. As it's not a specific guest suggestion, I didn't think it would probably fit under the 'guest suggestions' thread... so here it is (unless it gets moved!)

Edited by SilvaNemesis

Thats not a bad idea. Here are some singers/actors I'd meet:

Angie Hart

Evan Rachel Wood

Hayden Pannettierre

Amanda Seyfried

Heather Morris

Joey Lawrence

Jenna Von Oy

Dianna Agron

Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera have also done movies, but that may be wishful thinking :frankie:

Chesney Hawkes

chesney20hawkes.jpg

He was in 'Buddy's Song' back in 1991 which sparked his singing career, he's not done much acting since (a few tiny roles) but he still writes songs and regularly tours with his band.

Chesney Hawkes - Official Site

I'm not sure if he'd consider such an event or how popular he'd be; but I thought I'd support the topic with the suggestion!

Chesney Hawkes

chesney20hawkes.jpg

He was in 'Buddy's Song' back in 1991 which sparked his singing career, he's not done much acting since (a few tiny roles) but he still writes songs and regularly tours with his band.

Chesney Hawkes - Official Site

I'm not sure if he'd consider such an event or how popular he'd be; but I thought I'd support the topic with the suggestion!

He came to my freshers week years ago so I'd say there is a good chance!

Sounds like a great idea, if not for this show, perhaps as an idea for a future event.

Wouldn't it be great as well if some of the guests as well as signing were able to perform in a separate performance area as well during the day, even if it was just for short 15 / 20 minutes slots.

Sounds like a great idea, if not for this show, perhaps as an idea for a future event.

Wouldn't it be great as well if some of the guests as well as signing were able to perform in a separate performance area as well during the day, even if it was just for short 15 / 20 minutes slots.

That would be a good idea, not sure if it would be feasible but it could be a whole new kind of event! ... Sing'N'Sign :D