Cosplay

There are changing rooms, I used them the last time there was a Showmasters event in this venue. They'll be up behind the second stage. They're make-shift and have no mirrors but they're good enough. If not then yeah, the toilets.

And there is a cloakroom for everyone to put their bags. I think it costs £1 and it's by the entrance when you come in.

If you're looking for a good photographer, go on facebook and message Ragemore Roberts- she'll do awesome shots for a good price, and she'll be there as a photographer at LFCC

I'm Ragemore's friend ^^ I know several people who are photographers, but its finding ne that is free, but I got a friend on the ball for getting the photographer to relieve the stress I'm currently having.

Heyyy!! My cosplay plans are on the Saturday i shall be Amy Pond in her kissogram outfit. Yet another one amongst the hoards of Pond cosplayers XD But being a 6ft tall girl its nice i have a character i can pull off with my height!

Sunday i shall be Snow White. The Disney version =)

I really cant wait! This will be my first LFCC and reading this cosplay thread has got me even more excited to see all your wonderful costumes!

• Like 1

It seems myself and friends are now making a group for the Saturday.

We're creating an Avengers group.. it can be a mix of all sources: Earth's mightiest heroes, ultimate avengers animated films, live action film. We're also happy to have random S.H.E.I.L.D agents in the group as we've got one already lol. So if anyone is doing an Avengers cosplay of some sort, your welcome to join us in a group and then I'll sort out a photoshoot. ^___^

As I'm doing Ariel on the sunday, I'm also wondering whether to do another group or not...but either way I'll be around as Ariel ^_^

I'm doing Femme! Captain America

I did Femme Captain America at CM and was thinking of doing it again at LFCC as my Femme Iron Man outfit I started probably wont be ready on time :-(

I'm doing a Toni (fem!Tony) Stark cosplay on the Saturday! It's based on this:

standard_xlarge.jpg

I'm really excited about it! It'll be great to do the photoshoot. :)

Ooh! We're going to be doing a photoshoot around 11:00am. So it doesn't lash with any possible photo ops later on in the day that people will no doubtly want to go to/have already paid for. Details found here: http://cosplayisland...d&ThreadID=7777 this is for our little group. Though I know nearly all of us will be attending the huge comic group shoot at 4pm also!

I'm still working on getting a photographer together for it and finalising details etc. If the group photoshoot ends up being cancelled, I'll definitely keep a look out for you and get a pic!

Awesome! I'll make sure I'm there on time.

Whereabouts would we all be meeting? I don't want to not catch it; last time I went to a shoot at LFCC, it went something like:

"Oh, meet up at the blue carpet in an hour."

*One hour later*

"THERE ARE FIVE DIFFERENT BLUE CARPETS WHICH ONE DID THEY MEEEEEEAN"

Hehe... :rolleyes:

Finally adjusted the costume for Friday, Sarah and her sister finished the costume for Sunday but Saturday is growing wings literally. Sarah designed it herself and has made most of it as there wasn't too much sewing but now she's doing wings. I just have to figure out a way to get them down on the train and through the underground along with the huge suitcase that we need for our clothes and her costumes with shoes and make up. Sarah doesn't believe in packing light.

But Abby sciuto is amazing. Are you going as her on Saturday?? I love goth Abby.

Oh yes I do love being Abby, I was just excited to do my first Disney Cosplay ahaah :P

And annoyingly my mum wants to do something in Oxford on Saturday so i'm only going Sunday D:

Edited by HohoCullen

Awesome! I'll make sure I'm there on time.

Whereabouts would we all be meeting? I don't want to not catch it; last time I went to a shoot at LFCC, it went something like:

"Oh, meet up at the blue carpet in an hour."

*One hour later*

"THERE ARE FIVE DIFFERENT BLUE CARPETS WHICH ONE DID THEY MEEEEEEAN"

Hehe... :rolleyes:

Due to the times of the photo ops and talks starting.. I'm having to cancel the morning photoshoot (clashes with a pre paid photo op)... we hadn't arranged a meeting place as I had to heck the venue out online. BUT we all will be at the huge comic photo shoot at 4pm at the cosplay stage after the masquerade.

Edited by FuriePhoenix

If it all works out (and the airport security people don't mess with my costume due to the electronics in it), I'll be cosplaying as the Tardis on Sunday. Regular outfit with a Who-themed shirt on Saturday, as I won't have time to change between arriving at the hotel and running off to the con.

Hi guys, I have a prop that I want to be able to carry around but am not sure if it would be let in, can anyone give there opinions? Its within height paremeters and is made of plastic piping, the little black rectangles on the end are metal. Any feedback would be appreciated.553121_4139708449228_1754489128_n.jpg

• Like 1

oh the hair is a nightmare! im used to doing 50s style hair on myself because thats the style usually wear but even then, i find it difficult! i've seen people using wigs before..i dont know how that'd even work...

Im cosplaying Sally later on this year and i've ordered a commission wig for it. If it looks as good as it does on the photo its gona be beautiful! *fingers crossed*

oh the hair is a nightmare! im used to doing 50s style hair on myself because thats the style usually wear but even then, i find it difficult! i've seen people using wigs before..i dont know how that'd even work...

Im cosplaying Sally later on this year and i've ordered a commission wig for it. If it looks as good as it does on the photo its gona be beautiful! *fingers crossed*

Here's hoping for you! :D

I've practiced a few times and it's getting better and better. Just hoping it works out on the day.

Think a wig might be a great idea though. One less thing to worry about! :D

Also, you need to have super long hair to do it. Mine's a decent length but could still do with being a few inches longer!

Helloooo..... Erm, I think I'm planning on doing my first ever cosplay on Sunday, so thought I'd come and say hello on this thread! :0) I'm super-nervous - despite spending hours sewing the blasted thing, actually putting it on will require a great dint of willpower! I'm on my own for the day, and will be cosplaying Daenerys Targaryan - would love it if you came and said hi if you see me! :0)

Edited by Echo
  • Like 2

Good luck, Echo! Don't be nervous, I'm sure you'll look amazing in it! If you're on your own and would rather not be, you should ask around on the forums; I'm sure there'll be people willing to hang out with you. Have fun with your first cosplay!

• Like 1

I am not officially "cosplaying" this year since I have just purchased my enture costume in a fit of panic but I'll certainly be joining you costumed people.

I'll have a knife, but it'll be clearly plastic (it cost £3.99 I'm not getting excited and don't have time to paint it haha) so I assume thats fine.

Helloooo..... Erm, I think I'm planning on doing my first ever cosplay on Sunday, so thought I'd come and say hello on this thread! :0) I'm super-nervous - despite spending hours sewing the blasted thing, actually putting it on will require a great dint of willpower! I'm on my own for the day, and will be cosplaying Daenerys Targaryan - would love it if you came and said hi if you see me! :0)

Hey!

Myself, my fiancee and our friend will be cosplaying GoT on the saturday as Jorah, Catelyn Stark and Jacqen respectively!

So if you spot us or we spot you we'll make sure to say hi! =D

Hi guys, I have a prop that I want to be able to carry around but am not sure if it would be let in, can anyone give there opinions? Its within height paremeters and is made of plastic piping, the little black rectangles on the end are metal. Any feedback would be appreciated.553121_4139708449228_1754489128_n.jpg

We have a prop thread as well for any questions regarding weaponry and other props alike. This would be fine to bring, if you have any trouble at the entrance please ask for them to contact the Cosplay Desk to authorize. :)

I am not officially "cosplaying" this year since I have just purchased my enture costume in a fit of panic but I'll certainly be joining you costumed people.

I'll have a knife, but it'll be clearly plastic (it cost £3.99 I'm not getting excited and don't have time to paint it haha) so I assume thats fine.

As long as it isn't sharp, it will be just fine to bring. ;) Please try not to scare too many children.....

Are you going to be Ghostface? If so what day? I'll be taking pictures of people wearing costumes and probably some other things as well.