latest guests announcement SEAN PATRICK FLANERY

showmasters

This has made my year. Been hoping he would come over at some point. Actually be the first guest I think I will be getting two autographs from (have a part signed Ten Inch Hero poster) and will most certainly be getting a Boondock Saints related picture signed.

Thanks for getting such a great guest!

(any chance of Norman Reedus as well?)

• 3 weeks later...

crippsy / Steve has been scouring for a pic of SPF from SG1 to get made into a 8x10 incase SM don't have SG1 pics, as he was in just that one s5 episode :unsure:, but having real trouble finding them at the right size that allows them to be made into 8x10 images :unsure:

so any chance you guys WILL have a SG1 photo at all?!

and, not to be fussy B) , but preferably not one with Amanda in cause been waiting to meet her since she had to cancel Collectormania 6 back in 2004 and even managed to miss her accross the pond the other week :unsure: already have so much I would like her to sign, don't need to add anything else :unsure:

cheers

surfy sah xx

ps-I did note that SPF did NOT have any SG1 photos accross the pond :unsure:

well there's quite a few people who have posted they want to meet him for Stargate so it would be good to know if there'll be SG1 photos

IF there was indeed a SG1 photo and it DID have Amanda one, I would have to get it as, like I said, we are having real problems finding an image to get printed ourselves :unsure: which is what we normally do in these situations when we are not sure there will be the image we want B)

surfy sah xx

well there's quite a few people who have posted they want to meet him for Stargate so it would be good to know if there'll be SG1 photos

IF there was indeed a SG1 photo and it DID have Amanda one, I would have to get it as, like I said, we are having real problems finding an image to get printed ourselves :unsure: which is what we normally do in these situations when we are not sure there will be the image we want B)

surfy sah xx

The closest I ever came in 5 years of searching was a trading card. And even the image on that really is not spectacular. If I remember correct the card issuer complained back then about the quality of the images they were provided with, so I highly doubt there's a better one available.

Ive had made a very detailed Young Indiana Jones Journal just to get signed by Sean :)...cant wait!

That sounds awesome. Do you have all the inserts as well? I remember back in the day when Anthony Magnoli used to sell his incredibly detailed journal on his site. Unfortunately, I keep seeing very bad copies on eBay these days.

IF there was indeed a SG1 photo and it DID have Amanda one, I would have to get it as, like I said, we are having real problems finding an image to get printed ourselves ;) which is what we normally do in these situations when we are not sure there will be the image we want :P

surfy sah xx

The closest I ever came in 5 years of searching was a trading card. And even the image on that really is not spectacular. If I remember correct the card issuer complained back then about the quality of the images they were provided with, so I highly doubt there's a better one available.

Are these what you're looking for Sah?

flanery.jpg

flanery2.jpg

Are these what you're looking for Sah?

flanery.jpg

flanery2.jpg

Yeah they are! More specifically the first image rather than the one with Amanda as none of us like double shots unless we can get them completed lol.

Biggest res I can find something in is 800px × 450px though, and I really dont think it'll like being blown up to 8x10 size very well! :P

Ive had made a very detailed Young Indiana Jones Journal just to get signed by Sean :)...cant wait!

That sounds awesome. Do you have all the inserts as well? I remember back in the day when Anthony Magnoli used to sell his incredibly detailed journal on his site. Unfortunately, I keep seeing very bad copies on eBay these days.

Ive actually made 2. One was for a friend which ws done using the Magnoli journal and this one im making for myself however this journal iam using is of lower quality paper to Magnoli's. Iam doing it by hand and yes it does have all the inserts :)

Its shaping up nicely

Indyjournalpics012.jpg

Indyjournalpics009.jpg

Indyjournalpics005.jpg

@ Queen_Sindel, wow 5years of searching!!!!! :clap:

@ Dax / Lone gunman (damn it, I never knew that was you :YAHOO:) those images are PERFECT!!!!! :YAHOO: but, yes, more specifically the top one cause I'm not holding my breath re: Amanda, especially given what happened at her last con appearence in the US!:YAHOO:

@ Anthonyharrison11, wow that journal is rather amazing!

surfy sah xx

• 3 weeks later...

Where was the love for this man over the weekend?! Everytime I saw him he had either a very small queue of about 5 people maximum, or was sitting twiddling his thumbs!

One of the most genuinely lovely, sweetest, charming, funny guys i've ever had the pleasure of meeting! He should have been so much busier than he was. Favourite guest over the weekend for me. Just adorable. :lol:

I'm totally with you on that Pamela86. He was a genuinely nice down to earth guy. Was a bit surprised at the small turn out for his talk too- The talk was great as he was funny and had lots of interesting things to say! At one point I was contemplating on asking him if he wanted to pack it all in and go down the pub.