Guest suggestion

Shannen Doherty et Jason Priestley, please! :wub:

OH MY GOD I'M AGREE AT 10000000000000000000000000000%... I COULD DIE FOR THIS REUNION BETWEEN SHANNEN AND JASON!!!!!!! IT WILL BE A HUGE DREAM COME TRUE!!!!!!!! :angel::wub::wub::wub::help::whistling:;)

SHANNEN DOHERTY, JASON PRIESTLEY, LUKE PERRY, MARC SINGER AND MORE THE WALKING DEAD CAST... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!;):)

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PEOPLE AT SHOWMASTERS, WE NEED DUCHOVNY TOGETHER WITH ANDERSON!!!!! EPIC!!!

I concur 100 x plus!

WHAT CAN WE DO TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN? :whistling:

Really get into Jasons good books? :)

Really get into Jasons good books? :)
And how can we do that?! Do tell if you know:)

Well, just between you and me but shhh dont tell anyone else as this needs to be kept really quiet. On Saturday at Empire Day I'll have a word in Jasons ear and slip him oodles of notes into his back pocket and say how I'd vote for him as bestest forum owner forever and ever and ever. And see where that gets me.

But remember, this is top secret information just between us two - remember - The Truth Is Out There.

Plan B. Is me racking up the funds to go over to America and bringing back David in my teeth. One way or the other we will have David Duchovny here, oh yes, we will.

Dun dun dun.

Edited by 1of2

Well, just between you and me but shhh dont tell anyone else as this needs to be kept really quiet. On Saturday at Empire Day I'll have a word in Jasons ear and slip him oodles of notes into his back pocket and say how I'd vote for him as bestest forum owner forever and ever and ever. And see where that gets me.

But remember, this is top secret information just between us two - remember - The Truth Is Out There.

Plan B. Is me racking up the funds to go over to America and bringing back David in my teeth. One way or the other we will have David Duchovny here, oh yes, we will.

Dun dun dun.

I LOVE YOU KR!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: If you get Jason to bring DD, you'll be my hero! Edited by 1of2
  • Like 1

:D I think somehow Jason has probably thought about bringing David to an event sometime in the past decade or so :thumbup:

And to start a conspiracy theory on this (its what Mulder would want) I reckon Jason has waited for this moment in time to really up the anti to get David and quite possibly slipping into convo with David/and his people that "Gillian will be at the same event." thats surely got to see him show loads of interest - after all all of us X-Philes know the chemistry that the two of them had on screen and what with Mitch being at the same event as well - this would be perfect.

I predict that in the next few months or so this forum is going to explode (again this is in my opinion and shouldnt be based on fact) with the possibility of this happening (again my opinion and my hopes)

I LOVE YOU KR!!!!!!!!! :thumbup: If you get Jason to bring DD, you'll be my hero!

*Blushes* Why, thank you *Goes all red* Its been a long time since someones said that to me, I'll see what I can do on Saturday (will also buy him a drink - if I can) its not normally like me to grovel because as a King its not becoming but I shall do my best - this I assure you of :) X

Edited by 1of2

:thumbup: I think somehow Jason has probably thought about bringing David to an event sometime in the past decade or so ;)

And to start a conspiracy theory on this (its what Mulder would want) I reckon Jason has waited for this moment in time to really up the anti to get David and quite possibly slipping into convo with David/and his people that "Gillian will be at the same event." thats surely got to see him show loads of interest - after all all of us X-Philes know the chemistry that the two of them had on screen and what with Mitch being at the same event as well - this would be perfect.

I predict that in the next few months or so this forum is going to explode (again this is in my opinion and shouldnt be based on fact) with the possibility of this happening (again my opinion and my hopes)

I LOVE YOU KR!!!!!!!!! :D If you get Jason to bring DD, you'll be my hero!

*Blushes* Why, thank you *Goes all red* Its been a long time since someones said that to me, I'll see what I can do on Saturday (will also buy him a drink - if I can) its not normally like me to grovel because as a King its not becoming but I shall do my best - this I assure you of :) X

I'd hug you if I could! I know Duchovny isn't particularly fond of this events but it's a different era now;) So maybe he accepts :thumbup:

:lol: I think somehow Jason has probably thought about bringing David to an event sometime in the past decade or so ;)

I LOVE YOU KR!!!!!!!!! :YAHOO: If you get Jason to bring DD, you'll be my hero!

I'd hug you if I could! I know Duchovny isn't particularly fond of this events but it's a different era now;) So maybe he accepts :D

I know he did one last year but can't remember where it was. Somewhere in the US I think. Anyway, it seems he is now willing to do them so you never know.

Amanda Seyfried (In Time, Mamma Mia, Red Riding Hood, Veronica Mars & Big Love)

Alyson Hannigan (Buffy, How I Met Your Mother & American Pie)

Joseph Lawrence (CSI NY, Blossom & Half & Half)

Autumn Reeser (Lost Boys 2, O.C., Ordinary Family & Entourage)

Gary Grubbs (Bad Lieutenant, The O.C., Will & Grace & The X Files)

Alicia Silverstone (Batman & Robin, Clueless, Miss Match & Scooby Doo 2)

Yes, I am that bored I have sorted out the quotes :P

This actually made me lol when I read this - no joke :)

:lol: I think somehow Jason has probably thought about bringing David to an event sometime in the past decade or so ;)

I LOVE YOU KR!!!!!!!!! :lol: If you get Jason to bring DD, you'll be my hero!

I'd hug you if I could! I know Duchovny isn't particularly fond of this events but it's a different era now;) So maybe he accepts :D

Very much appreciated my Friend, I remain hopeful that this will occur because back in 2010 I deliberately didnt get William B. Davis to sign my X-Files boxset because I knew it would have been pointless knowing that I wouldnt ever get Gillian on it, and the same reason I didnt ask Robert Patrick last year.

When the announcement came in February that Gillian was the Guest I absolutely flipped out on Twitter and may have shown my modest and equally restrained composure in the Gillian Anderson thread - before she was announced the idea of her attending a con wouldnt even be thought of but now shes doing it, and again (so not to get hopes up this is purely my prediction) I just think that this would be a perfect opportunity for Showmasters to get David here along with Gillian.

Some would argue that this would be unrealistic? What would be unrealistic would be if Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford attending and doing a treble photoshoot (and I'm not going to get into the whole "Harrison Ford would never do a convention spiel")

I just think that this would be perfect - Mulder, Scully and Skinner all under the same roof? The venue could be renamed the F.B.I. for that one day.

I LOVE YOU KR!!!!!!!!! ;) If you get Jason to bring DD, you'll be my hero!

I'd hug you if I could! I know Duchovny isn't particularly fond of this events but it's a different era now;) So maybe he accepts :YAHOO:

I know he did one last year but can't remember where it was. Somewhere in the US I think. Anyway, it seems he is now willing to do them so you never know.

Looks like I'm going to have to have a word with God (He's helped me out before when I made a deal with him at the last Harry Potter Premiere the arrangement was that if I promised to go to Synagogue more often and not eat any bacon/ham/sausages yadda yadda yadda he'd keep the rain off us when everyone turned up - he stuck to his side of the bargain ;)) and nope, I dont mean Yoda either lol.

But seriously, I'm going to be praying that this comes about, before now (as already mentioned) the idea of Gillian even touching X-Files outside of it being for charity was every X-Philes greatest dream and before February we didnt think we'd ever see her at a con and now that shes attending (and not long after this was announced speculation started immediately about David being a guest as well, what with Mitch Pileggi being announced a few days ago I feel very strongly that this is a precursor to something very big and indeed a Guest announcement thats even bigger. :)

I'm sure many have already said this - but any new Doctor Who guests! Showmasters have been amazing recently and I've finally got my friend from NY to come over so she could meet some new Who people at LFCC ... and there's no new DW guests yet. :lol:

I would LOVE Alex Kingston and Freema Agyeman there. :YAHOO:

Edited by comealongsong

Having watched and LOVED Avengers Assemble (a movie dream come true B) ) Id love to meet (even though I know some are unlikely):

Tom Hiddleston (AMAZING, Loki in the Avengers is the best Villain Ive seen in ages)

Cobie Smulders :WAVE:

Chris Hemsworth

Robert Downey Jr

and oh the whole cast to be honest!

Having watched and LOVED Avengers Assemble (a movie dream come true :D ) Id love to meet (even though I know some are unlikely):

Tom Hiddleston (AMAZING, Loki in the Avengers is the best Villain Ive seen in ages)

Cobie Smulders :WAVE:

Chris Hemsworth

Robert Downey Jr

and oh the whole cast to be honest!

Can you imagine if Robert Downey Jr did turn up? I'm all for it, I'm all for every Avengers suggestion, but I just hate to think about the queues and price of Robert etc.

Edited by ClockworkOwen18

Geraldine Somerville - Excellent in Cracker and of course Harry Potters mum!

Nancy Allen - Robocop, Carrie, Dressed to Kill

Michael Keaton - Batman

Ben Barnes - Prince Caspian, Dorian Gray

Nancy Kyes/Loomis - Halloween, The Fog

PJ Soles - Halloween, Carrie

Kyle Maclachlan - Twin Peaks, The Doors

Sean Young - Blade Runner, Wall Street

Sheryl Lee - Twin Peaks, Backbeat

peace :WAVE: