Headline guest?

I'm not going but I'll play.

For guests I have not met it would have been Sean Maher. Now it would be Karen Gillan and Richard Hatch.

With guests I have already met, I would pick Brent Spiner, and Christopher Lloyd.

Quite a subjective question. To the majority I'm sure they'll say Karen or the two Christophers but i've never seen Highlander, am not a Who fan and am not bothered about BTTF, so the 'headliner' for me personally is Joel Gretsch.

Joel is a good guest :D

Definitely Richard Hatch (for someone I've never seen) and Joel Gretsch (for someone I have already seen).

Am living in vain hope that Joel might be announced as doing a talk on the 3rd stage but I guess that has been put by for other types of activities :thumbup:

Definitely Richard Hatch (for someone I've never seen) and Joel Gretsch (for someone I have already seen).

Am living in vain hope that Joel might be announced as doing a talk on the 3rd stage but I guess that has been put by for other types of activities :D

Considering he is a relatively current guest I thought he would have had a talk, and he was the first person who actually made me want go to this event! I live in hope too but the chances are looking slim.

Robert Knepper was the headline guest for me right up until Karen Gillian was announced.

Kind of surprised that Joel Gretsch doesn't have a talk though, especially since he just starred in the series V which was very recent.

Tbh, everyone on my list is the headline guest to me! But I think overall it has to be Karen Gillan. She's extremely current, she's sold out of her photoshoot tickets and let's face it, she'll generate the most revenue on the Saturday (Christopher Lambert and Christopher Lloyd will probably catch up over the full weekend)

Am trying to persuade myself I do have the money to meet Joel Gretsch for his autograph, big 4400 fan and loved series 1 of V (why do they keep canceling these shows?!). Have you met him before? Maybe you can help tell my mind to DO IT! :D lol

• Moderators

Being 'recent' doesn't really guarantee a talk. They try to have a good mix, as stuff like Star Wars and Star Trek that are years old are still just as popular at these events.

• Moderators

Doesn't really matter what they're doing now. They're both legends in the industry and have been in some of the most well known movies of all time.

Karen wasn't born when Highlander came out, for example. Can't really compare!