Toilets and suchlike

So I am a worrier about toilets!

I need to go a lot so how many toilets are there? are they in a building or like port a loo things?

Is there things to eat at the place? clearly not in the toilets.

Are they like stalls or is there like food shop place?

Thank you :(

So I am a worrier about toilets!

I need to go a lot so how many toilets are there? are they in a building or like port a loo things?

Is there things to eat at the place? clearly not in the toilets.

Are they like stalls or is there like food shop place?

Thank you :(

Plenty of proper loos, not portaloos so don't worry! There are lots of places to buy food inside but none of them are cheap so come prepared!

If you leave the venue there's a McDonalds and a lot of more reasonably priced places to eat near Earls Court tube station.

Probably good to get out for some fresh air too and have a break from the crowds as long as weather isn't too bad. Hate being stuck inside all day. But yes, there's plenty of places to eat around there from pubs, cafe's, fast food etc. You don't have to go far.

So is it best to eat before the event ? :)

i never do, im a big guy and I dont want to feel any fatter than I already am in my photo shoots, so I normally eat in the afternoon when all the shoots are done or when I get home. maximum is a slice of bread if im feeling woozy lol

EC food outlets are very expensive and there usually isnt much seating area in EC2, although I could help with that maybe.

there is plenty of choice outside on west brompton side and the other side of EC station, although VERY small and perhaps very busy at this time, there is a pizza place that does a nice thin large pizza for 6 quid before 6pm, and a few cafes further down the road, EC side u got maccy Ds, BK, subway, ect ect.

there are toilets inside on the left, if more of the hall is used there are also more toilets in the north part, not seen a plan yet.

• Moderators

I'd recommend breakfast to anyone who's going to be doing a lot. You don't want to be running around getting double figure amounts of guests without something in you ;)

Or at least keep hydrated throughout the day, as it can get warm.

i never do, im a big guy and I dont want to feel any fatter than I already am in my photo shoots, so I normally eat in the afternoon when all the shoots are done or when I get home. maximum is a slice of bread if im feeling woozy lol

EC food outlets are very expensive and there usually isnt much seating area in EC2, although I could help with that maybe.

there is plenty of choice outside on west brompton side and the other side of EC station, although VERY small and perhaps very busy at this time, there is a pizza place that does a nice thin large pizza for 6 quid before 6pm, and a few cafes further down the road, EC side u got maccy Ds, BK, subway, ect ect.

there are toilets inside on the left, if more of the hall is used there are also more toilets in the north part, not seen a plan yet.

@timelord81r, you are aware that with a gold pass, you gain access to a private resting area? (for seating area)

deff have a drink with you!!!!

Is it ok to take bottles of water or something in then? I know some places get a bit funny about that kind of thing. Would be nice to have something on hand.

I've actually been wondering the same thing, I sometimes get panic attacks so I often carry a bottle of water round with me to cool me down if I start getting too hot.

Is it ok to take bottles of water or something in then? I know some places get a bit funny about that kind of thing. Would be nice to have something on hand.

I've actually been wondering the same thing, I sometimes get panic attacks so I often carry a bottle of water round with me to cool me down if I start getting too hot.

Yes, it's fine. I usually have a bottle of something with me. You will have to leave it with your bags/etc for the photo shoots.

Yes, it's fine. I usually have a bottle of something with me. You will have to leave it with your bags/etc for the photo shoots.

Cool. Will add that to the list of things to remember. And I'd forgotten abou the chill out area for golds too. That could be nice. Will have to find out where it is.

Edited by Rockstar6662

@timelord81r, you are aware that with a gold pass, you gain access to a private resting area? (for seating area)

yer, but for LFCC I dont really need it, I work there. so could pop to my office, though who knows if I go gold (thank minky knights for putting more doubt back into my mind) then I might pop in lol,