PHOTO SHOOT and TALK TIMETABLES

Another clash I just noticed, my sister's boyfriend is getting a photo with Robert Knepper, Saturday at 2.50pm and also has a ticket to the Karen talk at 2.55... If he speaks to a member of crew at the photo shoot is it possible to get him through quick? He'll have a high photo ticket number as they were only bought Sunday morning.

Yes, ask. They will do the best they can to help.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got tickets for Karen's talk at 2.55pm, and a photoshoot with Walter Koenig at 3.20pm. I'll leave the talk to go to the photo. If the talk hasn't finished by the time I'm out of the photo, can I get back into the talk, even if it's only to stand at the back?

• Showmasters Admin

I've got tickets for Karen's talk at 2.55pm, and a photoshoot with Walter Koenig at 3.20pm. I'll leave the talk to go to the photo. If the talk hasn't finished by the time I'm out of the photo, can I get back into the talk, even if it's only to stand at the back?

Yes that should be fine. Just talk to the crew there. We'd prefer if you sit at the back (if there's space).

Hi there!

I'll be attending the LFCC for the first time.

I only have a standard entry ticket for both days, but the photoshoot with Joel Gretsch already starts on 10:45am on Saturday, however standard entry is on 11:00am. Does that work? Can I just run to the photo area B? How long does a photoshoot usually take?

Thanks so much in advance for your kind help!

Cheers,

Sandra

Hi there!

I only have a standard entry ticket for both days, but the photoshoot with Joel Gretsch already starts on 10:45am on Saturday, however standard entry is on 11:00am. Does that work? Can I just run to the photo area B? How long does a photoshoot usually take?

Cheers,

Sandra

The photoshoot will end for sure at 11.15 AM. As the time table says, the next one will start then. But if no one's coming for a while Joel might leave the photo area.

If you are in line early and rush in that might just work out timewise.

Personally I'd probably upgrade to Early Bird on the day, you can do that. Just join the "pay on the day" line for Early Birds (which should be short to non-existant at the time.)

Hi there!

Cheers,

Sandra

The photoshoot will end for sure at 11.15 AM. As the time table says, the next one will start then. But if no one's coming for a while Joel might leave the photo area.

If you are in line early and rush in that might just work out timewise.

Personally I'd probably upgrade to Early Bird on the day, you can do that. Just join the "pay on the day" line for Early Birds (which should be short to non-existant at the time.)

Thank you so much for your fast answer! I might just try to rush in at 11:00 on Saturday. If that does not work, I can still buy an Early Bird on Sunday :-)

Hi guys, first time at LFCC this year despite going to numerous conventions previously.

I have a photoshoot ticket for Karen - no. 150, however my 9 year old brother has no. 365.

Does this mean we will have to be placed in the two seperate sessions? (reference to 1-300 - session 1 - 301+ - session 2 etc)

Evidently as he's so young I don't want him to be on his own in a busy and confusing atmosphere as I know the photoshoots can be.

Any help will be appreciated!

Cheers,

Alex

Just wondered if anyone could confirm whether the peter jurasik photo shoot has been either cancelled or sold out as ive just gone to buy it from the store but couldnt find it however his name is still of the timetable - any help would be appreciated :)
It was never on sale at the online shop. The tickets will be available to buy at the event.

• Showmasters Admin
Just wondered if anyone could confirm whether the peter jurasik photo shoot has been either cancelled or sold out as ive just gone to buy it from the store but couldnt find it however his name is still of the timetable - any help would be appreciated :)
It was never on sale at the online shop. The tickets will be available to buy at the event.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=69441

We are pleased to announce extra photo shoots at London Film & Comic Con. Some of these are extra days for some who are already doing photo shoots on one day, some of these are NEW!

AVAILABLE TO BUY AT THE SHOW ONLY:

ALFIE ENOCH --------------SAT £10

BRIAN TOCHI -------------SUN £15

CARY TAGAWA ------------SAT £15

ERIN GRAY ----------------SAT £15

HOLLY MCGUIRE ----------SAT £10

JAMES BAMFORD ---------SUN £10

JEFFREY WEISSMAN-------SUN £15

KYLA COLE ----------------SAT £10

LISA MARIE ---------------SUN £15

LOUISE JAMESON ---------SAT £10

LUCIANA CARRO ----------SUN £15

MARY TAMM ----------------SAT £10

MELA LEE -------------------SUN £10

MONICA HARRIS ----------SAT £10

PETER JURASIK -----------SAT & SUN £15

SHAWNEE SMITH ----------SUN £15

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=69441

We are pleased to announce extra photo shoots at London Film & Comic Con. Some of these are extra days for some who are already doing photo shoots on one day, some of these are NEW!

AVAILABLE TO BUY AT THE SHOW ONLY:

ALFIE ENOCH --------------SAT £10

BRIAN TOCHI -------------SUN £15

CARY TAGAWA ------------SAT £15

ERIN GRAY ----------------SAT £15

HOLLY MCGUIRE ----------SAT £10

JAMES BAMFORD ---------SUN £10

JEFFREY WEISSMAN-------SUN £15

KYLA COLE ----------------SAT £10

LISA MARIE ---------------SUN £15

LOUISE JAMESON ---------SAT £10

LUCIANA CARRO ----------SUN £15

MARY TAMM ----------------SAT £10

MELA LEE -------------------SUN £10

MONICA HARRIS ----------SAT £10

PETER JURASIK -----------SAT & SUN £15

SHAWNEE SMITH ----------SUN £15

thanx didnt see that post i had skipped to the end - oops

Quick question:

I have a ticket for Karen's photoshoot that's in the 200's. So it's likely that I would be in her first session rather than the second. Which is happening at the same time as Mark Sheppard's Q&A - which I really don't want to miss.

Would I be able to just wait until the second session so I don't miss the Q&A or do I have to go in the first session?

• Showmasters Admin

Quick question:

I have a ticket for Karen's photoshoot that's in the 200's. So it's likely that I would be in her first session rather than the second. Which is happening at the same time as Mark Sheppard's Q&A - which I really don't want to miss.

Would I be able to just wait until the second session so I don't miss the Q&A or do I have to go in the first session?

If possible can people please have a quick scan through this thread to check that things haven't already been asked and answered. Thanks :WINCE:

Quick question I'm guessing the first few hundred for the Karen photoshoot go in the morning slot and the others go in the afternoon. Just looking at the schedule and I would loved to go to the Harry Potter talk and the Mark Sheppard talk so would there be a possibility of going in the afternoon batch instead?

We'll be calling approx 1-400 in the morning. But if you wish to wait for the afternoon one having been called for the morning that is fine. Just like VTs, you can enter anytime after you've been called.

Quick question:

If possible can people please have a quick scan through this thread to check that things haven't already been asked and answered. Thanks :WINCE:

Quick question I'm guessing the first few hundred for the Karen photoshoot go in the morning slot and the others go in the afternoon. Just looking at the schedule and I would loved to go to the Harry Potter talk and the Mark Sheppard talk so would there be a possibility of going in the afternoon batch instead?

We'll be calling approx 1-400 in the morning. But if you wish to wait for the afternoon one having been called for the morning that is fine. Just like VTs, you can enter anytime after you've been called.

Sorry.:YAHOO:

Yes that should be fine. Just talk to the crew there. We'd prefer if you sit at the back (if there's space).

Thanks, TooTall :)

I see Wondermoose asked the same thing about 12 posts before me :WINCE: Sorry!

Ive not had chance to go through all 15 pages, so apologies if this has already been asked.

The Vivica Fox photo tickets from C17...are they valid either day? Or just one (ie Saturday?).

Id planned all mine out nicely to have 5 a day, however, Vivica who I planned to get on saturday, is my only clash at the moment with Shawnee Smith at the same time..

Though ive not actually booked Shawnee yet, so perhaps move her to sunday, and move one of the Sundays to saturday maybe hmm..

Ive not had chance to go through all 15 pages, so apologies if this has already been asked.

The Vivica Fox photo tickets from C17...are they valid either day? Or just one (ie Saturday?).

Yes, it has been asked (not sure if for Vivica but it came up a couple of times), and they are still valid either day. :D

I have some close ones and a couple tight ones that can hopefully be worked around by speaking to crew (Joel Gretsch/Stephen Furst and Mark SHeppard/Karen Gillan) but I have a HUGE clash at 11:10 with Tom Sizemore and Lea Thompson.....Made worse by the fact that I desperately wanted a shoot with Peter Jurasik. I know people are probably going to just say 'don't do the Jurasik one', and if I can get a photo at the desk with him I wouldn't mind, but I still have the other two clashing....Should I just try going from one to the other and speak to crew? Any suggestions would be very appreciated :)

I have some close ones and a couple tight ones that can hopefully be worked around by speaking to crew (Joel Gretsch/Stephen Furst and Mark SHeppard/Karen Gillan) but I have a HUGE clash at 11:10 with Tom Sizemore and Lea Thompson.....Made worse by the fact that I desperately wanted a shoot with Peter Jurasik. I know people are probably going to just say 'don't do the Jurasik one', and if I can get a photo at the desk with him I wouldn't mind, but I still have the other two clashing....Should I just try going from one to the other and speak to crew? Any suggestions would be very appreciated :)

I am guessing that attending on the Sunday as well is not an option? If not, then personally I would do what you are already thinking. Go to Lea/Tom first, then Peter, and finally Lea/Tom. Each time speaking to the crew. It is very tight though.

Should I just try going from one to the other and speak to crew? Any suggestions would be very appreciated :)

Yes, just do that.

I would check at Tom's area if Christopher's shoot is possibly running late (with the amount of tickets sold that may happen) and then decide where to queue first. Normally I'd say Tom and then go over to Lea. But in any case let crew know and they will try to get you through as soon as they can.

This should be fun on sunday I have 2 sets of photo clashes

1. Lea Thompson and Erin Grey at 11.10.

2. Kala / Monica / Holly at 1.00 and Richad Hatch at 1.05.

What should I do?

What should I do?

What should I do?

1. Go to Erin first, Lea after.

2. Go to Kala/etc first, then Richard.

With Erin and Kala & co, mention to the crew that you have another photo shoot to go to and they will try and help you get through quicker.

Edited by 1of2