Breaking Dawn trailer

Beechy08

Just watched it!! my face :lol: !!!

I'm confused by the Volturi clip two-thirds of the way through. Who is it, and why is he doing what he's doing?

I'm pretty sure that it's Demetri killing Gianna?

Can't wait for November!! ;)

I thought the trailer was tres awesome just gutted that we have to wait so long now after that glimpse november feels like a life time away and then waiting until 2012 will be hell! But enough of the downside it looks like they've done an sh'amazing job!

Anyway whose extra excited about meeting the breaking Dawn guests now we have had a sneak at the films (even though they weren't in the trailer) ummmm meeeeeeeeee!!!!! :P;);)

I'm confused by the Volturi clip two-thirds of the way through. Who is it, and why is he doing what he's doing?

But why? Is that in the book? ;)

I'm not sure but in the official guide it says that the Volturi decided to kill Gianna. So i guess they just decided it needed to be in the movie! :P

Just watched it!! my face :D !!!

Can't wait for November!! :P

I NEVER EVER watch the trailer (I like not knowing!!) - but if Demetri is in it I may have too!!!

Just watched it!! my face :thumbup: !!!

Can't wait for November!! :dance:

I NEVER EVER watch the trailer (I like not knowing!!) - but if Demetri is in it I may have too!!!

He is! you have to watch it!!! :P