Do guests do poses?

Dan2593

lol thanks tony!! if i pluck up the courage, i will be posting my photo on here! LOL

Im a cake decorator,...and have started to make some nightmare on elm street cupcake toppers today, so im hoping to get one in a picture with him...and to get him to eat one off the blade would be cool! LOL

4 of my loves in one photo...fav hobby - cake, fav actor, fav film and fav item...my glove :)

just havent thought of how im going to word it to him yet haha...i might be star struck!

I don't think anyone can answer that unless they're psychic :D

There may be someone that has met her before, not at an event but just in theatre or something, that knows if she is just a stand and smile person or is happy to be more interactive in them :P

• Moderators

Guests can be different in differing circumstances, so I think you'll just have to wait and see. I'm sure you'll be able to tell if she's a 'keep your distance' kinda guest from people before you.

Guests can be different in differing circumstances, so I think you'll just have to wait and see. I'm sure you'll be able to tell if she's a 'keep your distance' kinda guest from people before you.

Or I may risk it, try to be first and then if it does become embarrassing there are loads more people to either learn from my mistakes or also be as embarrassing meaning I may be forgotten about :D

Well, you'll either get a hug, or get shouted at and called a pervert. That's a small risk to take.

She has kissed a guy that's over 850 years older than her, ok I know it's not real life but I can use that in my defence surely? I would say I've been called worse but that makes it sound like I shouldn't be allowed anywhere near these events. I think it is worth the risk though, could be a once in a lifetime opportunity!

I wish I was braver at doing this, I don't mind asking for hugs that doesn't phase me but I find it hard to ask for a pose. I always regret never asking James Marsters to do some kind of vampire bite pose but I could never pluck up the courage, and now that I feel I could he doesn't seem to be getting round to coming over here!!!!!

I admire anyone who's brave enough to do this as these photos always look awesome, I just don't think I'll ever be able to be brave enough!!! :D

I'm going to pluck up the courage for a pose with Fred Lane :YAHOO: Since I'm going as Castiel and he played Azazel in Supernatural, I have an awesome pose planned.

haha trust me...fred will deffo be up for it...hes awesome :D

I'm going to pluck up the courage for a pose with Fred Lane :YAHOO: Since I'm going as Castiel and he played Azazel in Supernatural, I have an awesome pose planned.

haha trust me...fred will deffo be up for it...hes awesome :D

YES! Thank you for telling me! :D

:YAHOO:

I already typed something in this topic but I wanted to try to put up some links of some of the pics I typed about. I forgot about the pic of Nathan Fillion acting like he took out my eye, like in Buffy as Caleb :D

I hope the links will work..

James Marsters

Nathan Fillion

GDL

Now that is the kind of James pic I always wanted to ask for but daren't!!!! You are far braver than I ever could be :D

Edited by ericsdonor

I think thats a definite topic to discuss if you can get a pic beforehand, otherwise it could get hard to set it up/discuss at the shoot. Maybe get him to stab a cupcake if he's got his Freddy claws with him on the shoot..

Hope you post that shot after the show..!

well even if he didnt have his freddy claw...im taking mine so he could use that :) im so damn excited and pretty chuffed with how the toppers came out!

I have a mini glove, a mini 1428 elm street, an elm street sign with blood and scratches on it, a stripey one saying 'one two, freddys coming for you', and a replica of his autograph and his signature 'freddy doodle' he does. wooo i hope he likes them!

i dont care if they get ruined with a blade....it would be too awesome to care! LOL

eeek!

thats the trouble if i get autographs first...and give him the cupcakes, then i dont think theres a chance ill be able to get the photoshoot with one?

would any of the team working there be able to help with my situation?!

ok, cupcakes are ready.....ive tested a spare one to see if it will go on the end of the blade easy enough...which it does.

now i just need to give him the box, ask if i can borrow one for a pose and see how it goes LOL