What are you getting RDA to autograph

BLACKKNIGHTS

HMMMMMMMMMM, decisions decisions, deffo get my poster signed, that'll be signature number 60, base for the staff weapon, or TER, or zat, script for 'Pretense', action figure, arrgh, all depends how many we're allowed

or my mini working Stargate, jeesh, Lightspeed made a fortune outta me

all depends how many we're allowed
There will only be one in-person autograph from RDA.

Edit: From the programme descriptions (1 auto is also applicable to Gold ticket holders)

SILVER PROGRAMME : �175 Limited

- 1 free signed in person autograph from Richard Dean Anderson

Edited by 1of2

almost the best ... there is still one missing !

Yeah I thought that was a bit odd.....no Daniel amongst the rest of SG-1.....ok if the others are coming and Michael isn't..but if they aren't then why isn't Daniel on there too?....

Edited by discodiva

The people depicted on the poster do not necessarily mean that they will be appearing as guests. Woodyuk also created a very nice poster for Hallowhedon

If you missed them or you never made it to the event here's a picture:

Hallowhedonposter.jpg

I can confirm that neither Nathan Fillion (and the rest of the Firefly main cast), Sarah Michelle Gellar, David Boreanaz, or Alyson Hannigan attended that event.

almost the best ... there is still one missing !

Yeah I thought that was a bit odd.....no Daniel amongst the rest of SG-1.....ok if the others are coming and Michael isn't..but if they aren't then why isn't Daniel on there too?....

Well, technically, since Michael did the voice of Thor, he's on the poster... :huh::blush:

• 3 weeks later...

The people depicted on the poster do not necessarily mean that they will be appearing as guests. Woodyuk also created a very nice poster for Hallowhedon

If you missed them or you never made it to the event here's a picture:

Hallowhedonposter.jpg

I can confirm that neither Nathan Fillion (and the rest of the Firefly main cast), Sarah Michelle Gellar, David Boreanaz, or Alyson Hannigan attended that event.

Hey 1of2

That's correct about the people depicted on the poster, they aren't always there but you can't second guess the guests!

These prints are all printed by hand, silk screen process. The image has to be made up months in advance.

I bet if the print had been released when the show was first announced no-one would have believed RDA would be attending. And I can't take credit for the design, that is down to an American Graphic Artist who we work with. His stuff has become very collectible lately and with a small edition of just 100 art collectors and Stargate fans should snap them up.

Pity we can't get any signed by the man, that is unless I buy a Silver ticket or 2!

Edited by Woodyuk