AArrrrrgh Hurry up Showmasters :(

jennmcc@live.co.uk

Showmasters can you PLEASE PLEASE hurry up and put us all out of our misery :thumbup: we are all going CRAZY :uhoh: here waiting for you to announce the new guests, chores are not getting done at home,work is not getting done in work as we are all terrified to peel our eyes away from laptops,mobile phones, etc incase we miss any news :D So please have a heart :whistling: and let us know as quickly as possible :D

With Regards

Jenny :P

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

To be fair to them, I'm sure they're working as fast as they can. They can't announce any new guests until the guest has agreed to contract terms and signed said contract confirming they'll come!

Showmasters can you PLEASE PLEASE hurry up and put us all out of our misery :thumbup: we are all going CRAZY :uhoh: here waiting for you to announce the new guests, chores are not getting done at home,work is not getting done in work as we are all terrified to peel our eyes away from laptops,mobile phones, etc incase we miss any news :D So please have a heart :whistling: and let us know as quickly as possible :D

With Regards

Jen, you crack me up chick... But yeah.... IKWYM. My kids think I'm ignoring them, glued to my laptop... waiting for texts if I have to go on the school run/down the shopes.

Massive Events... you OWN my spam right now.

• Showmasters Admin

Do you honestly not think this isn't driving them mad too?

Do you not think they are on the phone EVERYDAY (at least once) to get a final answer?

Or do you think they are sat in the office going, "isn't it fun annoying these Twilight fans, I guess we should open that letter from XYZ it maybe a signed contract, no let's make them wait another day, hah ha ha!!".

Seriously, they have a LOT more riding on getting these announcement sorted than any of the attendees. They are working VERY hard to get this sorted and they will announce as soon as they can.

I know it's frustrating but please try and be patient.

With Regards

Jen, you crack me up chick... But yeah.... IKWYM. My kids think I'm ignoring them, glued to my laptop... waiting for texts if I have to go on the school run/down the shopes.

Massive Events... you OWN my spam right now.

LOL xxxx

Do you honestly not think this isn't driving them mad too?

Do you not think they are on the phone EVERYDAY (at least once) to get a final answer?

Or do you think they are sat in the office going, "isn't it fun annoying these Twilight fans, I guess we should open that letter from XYZ it maybe a signed contract, no let's make them wait another day, hah ha ha!!".

Seriously, they have a LOT more riding on getting these announcement sorted than any of the attendees. They are working VERY hard to get this sorted and they will announce as soon as they can.

I know it's frustrating but please try and be patient.

Too Tall you know us cheeky Twilight fans by now you gotta ask or you dot get he he he :D !!! xxxxxx

See, we have to type something... rather than just staring at the screen in anticipation.... least if we are typing (and bugging the poo out of you lot!) it's looks as though we are doing something when we're at work/home with the kids/at the in laws/playing on our Iphones, in the cyber cafe etc.

*smiles sweetly.*

We know ME are working so hard for us. We're just impatient and the suspense is killing us. :thumbup:

Too Tall you know us cheeky Twilight fans by now you gotta ask or you dot get he he he :P !!! xxxxxx

See, we have to type something... rather than just staring at the screen in anticipation.... least if we are typing (and bugging the poo out of you lot!) it's looks as though we are doing something when we're at work/home with the kids/at the in laws/playing on our Iphones, in the cyber cafe etc.

*smiles sweetly.*

We know ME are working so hard for us. We're just impatient and the suspense is killing us. :firedevil:

Kids!??!?!?! Oh my, I forgot I had those! Heehee, she's still in bed! I forgot to get her up! In my defense she's home schooled so can do maths later!

Kids!??!?!?! Oh my, I forgot I had those! Heehee, she's still in bed! I forgot to get her up! In my defense she's home schooled so can do maths later!

I swear mine think mummy has gone crazy. :firedevil:

"Mummy, why you on your pooter?" - Faith, aged three, this morning.

"Mummy's working princess," - which wasn't a lie about two hours ago. LOL

Hey guess what people - the guest announcement will still be on here whether you check 40 times a day or not! :P

So, you can actually go and do all your normal daily stuff and NOT miss anything :o

For us "crazy Twilight fans" - that's easier said than done :P lol.

No, seriously. We KNOW how awesome ME are and how hard they work. We just like to let you all know we are still here and VERY excited.

• Moderators

Why not subscribe to the forum, then if an announcement is made you'll get an email. That way you only have to check there instead...

I think that generally falls under the 'but that would make sense!' argument :firedevil:

(No, this is not meant as anything against Twilight fans. It is meant as a general comment about human beings...)