5 BEST GUESTS/MOMENTS

talie

1. BooBoo Stewart + me not being able to keep my mouth shut - it kinda went like this: BooBoo: "I'm so tired. It's gonna be a long weekend." Me: "Well, you do have to do some work for your money." There was a lot of laughter around the table. BooBoo (the next day): "You said something really funny last night." - I adore him :)

2. Kellan and Peter - do I need to say more... Oh, Kellan and Peter, you two together is the best comedy!

3. Edi and Rachelle - especially on stage when the poster went down... So much fun!

4. Ashley Greene - one of the most beautiful people I've ever met... I will forever use her way of saying "AMAZING!" (on the question "What's it like to have your own Action figure?")

5. Jamie "I'm not wearing any underweare" Campell Bower - enough said!

This is not a moment, but I still need to write it down. I met very awesome people on these events and they became some of my best friends... I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't have come back to these events if it weren't for these 5 girls :) ET 5 is my 6th (and unfortunately probably my last) convention but I will never forget the awesome times I had through the years.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. BooBoo Stewart + me not being able to keep my mouth shut - it kinda went like this: BooBoo: "I'm so tired. It's gonna be a long weekend." Me: "Well, you do have to do some work for your money." There was a lot of laughter around the table. BooBoo (the next day): "You said something really funny last night." - I adore him :)

bwahahaha one of the best moments at ET4 by far XD I just stood there thinking "did she really just say that?" hahaha

1) Daniel Cudmore (proms) just because .... well he is a god! Drool :D

2) Gill for his (Gill F***king Birmingham) Statement

3) Charlie Bewley ( Proms) Biting my neck ;P

4) Charlie Bewley (ET4) for his hiding under his mums skirt story

5) Chaske for his laugh had me cracking up!

Best Guests:

1. Kellan

2. Ashley

3. Rachelle

4. Jamie

5. Charlie

Best Moments:

1. Kellan's shameless flirting with my Mum. Was just too funny.

2. Jamie's guest talk. i swear I cracked a rib.

3. Jamie getting mine and my best friend's "Dumbledore's 'close friend'" signs that we had when we had a photo with him.

4. Rachelle's guest talk, there wasn't a dry eye in the house.

5. Gold Reception at ET3...so many funny moments.

This will be my last ET so hopfully I'll have even more brilliant memories after it.

ET4 Was mine and my mums first but...

Guests.

1.Charlie - He was just too funny in the photo shoots :)

2.Chaske - His laugh was the funniest laugh i have ever heard.

3.Booboo - Just because, who doesn't love him? :D

4.Leah - She was so lovely :D

5.Julia - She likes my scarf... :D

I can't choose a favorite moment... the whole weekend was fab! But I did love the first moment when we realised that Chaske and Booboo where just sitting in the cafe having coffee's right near us on the friday we got there :)

1. Charlie Bewley - For every cheeky wink, hug, funny/inspiring guest talk and "ello sweetheart" :D

2. Jamie Campbell Bower - Little legend. Utterley adorable and hilarious. We nicknamed him Stilton Boy after his hilarious solo guest talk.

3. Rachelle Lefevre - Beautiful Lady inside and out. Funny, charismatic and all round darling.

4. Chaske Spencer - Lovely fella and has the best laugh in the world ever! Period.

5. Christopher Heyerdahl - Once again really lovely guy, remember having a conversation about art with him whilst waiting for the lift. That was before CB stepped out of said lift and totally distracted me :WINCE: Also his impressions of Alistair from Supernatural freaked me out all weekend :P

Im shocked to see Bronson in someones top 5 :D

Ahahahahahaha! me too :P

oh dear, this has brought back some goooood memories!!

Top 5 in no particular order

JCB - I have never laughed so much as I did in his talk!

Charlie - Never fails to cheer me up!

Chris Heyerdahl - His voice is hypnotic and hes such a nice bloke! weird, but lovely!

Peterrrr - smells lovely, is lovely, and turns all girls to gabbling idiots

Kellan - BEST hugs everrrrrr

Best moments, oh I have sooo many but to pick out some -

Chris Heyerdahl calling me up in front of everyone at ET3 to collect my chair, and getting two kisses and a hug for my troubles - I will never ever forget that moment for as long as I live! :D

Calling Charlie a dummy in his guest encounter...me and my mouth lol!!

The all nighter to queue for ET3 tickets!! :WINCE:

sitting outside the disabled toilet at the Park Inn for ET1, PFach going in to use the loo, thinking the security man was gonna shut the door and so going for his flies....catching mine and Sassy's eyes as we sat there with our eyes popping out of our heads and our jaws on the floor.... and the door being shut!! Just that OMG moment I'll never forget!! :D

The best memories I have though are just laughing laughing laughing, ET's are the best place on earth to just have a great laugh and get to know people! :lol:

I've nattered on, sorry about that!! :D

• Showmasters Admin

1: People asking for a photo with me :D I still find this odd, but nice :P

2: The requests for my autograph :D Again very odd, but still nice :D

3: Having Justin Chon fall out of my car :lol:

I was asked to take Ashley and Justin (plus their friends) back to their hotel when their car didn't arrive. Ashley got in the back with Justin's friend, then Ashley's friend got in one side at the same time as Justin was getting in the other. Yes that makes 4 people trying to get in the back of my car :D Ashley's friend got in just before Justin, who suddenly found himself without a seat and feel back out of the car.

4: Having Kellen walk up to me at the train station and say "So you must be our giant!"

I'd been asked to pick up Kellen and his mates from the train station. The only thing they'd been told was they were going to be picked up by a giant :D

5: Seeing everyone haivng a great time. It takes a lot of thought and effect to make a show like ET go as smoothly as it does. It's really great when I see it all working and that people are enjoying themselves :WINCE:

I wanna meet Peter Fach soooooo bad , i was really upset he pulled out last time :lol:

1. Charlie Bewerly cos he gave me a nice compliment

2. Chaske cos he came over to me to give me a hug cos I was too shy

3. Gil Fooking Birmingham cos he gave me a big bear hug

4. Bronson cos he loved my little girl and gave her numerous hugs throught the weekend and he came over to me and her at the end of the weekend to say goodbye and give us a hug which was really nice of him

5. Booboo cos he spent ages with my little girl and gave her advice on acting sooo sweet

everyone else I met they where all so awesome and friendly and we had an awsome weekend and thankyou so much Showmasters you are awesome too for making this possible <3

I dont know what my five favourite anythings are.

I still feel weirdly in the middle having been both attendee and now crew, but I loved both!

I definitely prefer crewing, for same reason as TT in that it is fab seeing everybody enjoying yourself, and knowing that you helped in some small way.

Getting to see all the attendees I have already met many times, and each show you meet new awesome people too.

Although, when I gave Leah her attendee pack at the end of ET4 just before she went on for the closing ceremony, she was so excited, that was awesome

oh, and Dan Cudmore claiming to have made my cake at Proms and telling those in the room at the time how hard it was scooting round Birmingham looking for ingredients lol

oKay, more I think about it, more hard it is to pick five

Another is Jamie Campbell Bower in general, he was such a good guest! Both his talks (never laughed so much at a talk) and in the gold pass reception - awesome!

The Sunday night party at Brum Proms was just so awesome, and I made loads of great friends that weekend.

ET cons are just awesome :lol:

Favourite guests: (in no order)

BooBoo Stewart- for simply being adorable

Jamie Campbell Bower- for being british :P

Chaske Spencer- his laugh

Gil "f*****g" Birmingham

Kellan Lutz- his teddy bear hugs :)

Favourite moments: (no order)

Jamie being such a gentleman at the dinner

BooBoo singing Hakuna Matata to me

Leah Gibson freaking me and BooBoo out with her seafood meal at the dinner (she had lobster staring at us)

The Italian girls in Bronsons guest encounter on the saturday

Me and BooBoo being the only ones in his guest encounter that knew about Anchorman (the film) and me re-enacting the "I'm riding a furry tractor" scene and BooBoo just laughing hysterically.

:D I think ET4 was deffinately one of my favourites. I've had such awesome weekends at these events and am looking forward to the ones to come :D

1) JAMIE CAMPBELL BOWER... his SOH is second to none!

2) CHRISTOPHER HEYERDAHL... funny funny guy!

3)GIL BIRMINGHAM.. just a legend!

4) BooBoo STEWART... his love for Xavier samuel won me over!

5) CHARLIE BEWLEY... he just confusing... but HOT!

Daniel Cudmore would of been 3 but that wasnt ET! :D

Fave ET moments... some i wont mention lol but JCB And Heyerdahl ganging up on Charlie in the Volturi talk was pure comedy!!!! Any talk with those 2 was a corker!

Lisas photo-shoot with the Bewlmeister at ET4 was funny!

The lovely crew lady that ALWAYS fills my wine glass/s to the top every 5 minutes at the drinks receptions. she has to take full responsibility for my state on the friday nights!

Gils Talks.

And just the state of my mates... who never seem to remember where they had disappeared off to in the wee hours of the morning lol!

I BLOODY LOVE ET!!!!

1: Jamie Campbell Bower (best talks ever!)

2: Christopher Heyerdahl (doing his Marcus voice :thumbup:)

3: Leah Gibson (really surprised me, thought she was lovely)

4: Gil Birmingham (totally filthy, and said I was the only Eleanor he'd met all day, probably the only one that used their full name anyway :) )

5: BooBoo Stewart (for chatting and hugging with everyone!)

Meeting loads of new friends on the first day of my first ever Con (ET3) after deciding to brave a convention on my own.

My Charlie Bewley photoshoot at ET4 (yes, I'm an annoying person that can never decide on photo poses...sorry. And no I will not lift my skirt)

JCB's talks, cheese and lack of underwear :D

The parties, every night, all of them!

The serious stoic security blokes, they remind me of the Queen's Guard xD

1) JAMIE CAMPBELL BOWER... his SOH is second to none!

2) CHRISTOPHER HEYERDAHL... funny funny guy!

3)GIL BIRMINGHAM.. just a legend!

4) BooBoo STEWART... his love for Xavier samuel won me over!

5) CHARLIE BEWLEY... he just confusing... but HOT!

Daniel Cudmore would of been 3 but that wasnt ET! :D

Fave ET moments... some i wont mention lol but JCB And Heyerdahl ganging up on Charlie in the Volturi talk was pure comedy!!!! Any talk with those 2 was a corker!

Lisas photo-shoot with the Bewlmeister at ET4 was funny!

The lovely crew lady that ALWAYS fills my wine glass/s to the top every 5 minutes at the drinks receptions. she has to take full responsibility for my state on the friday nights!

Gils Talks.

And just the state of my mates... who never seem to remember where they had disappeared off to in the wee hours of the morning lol!

I BLOODY LOVE ET!!!!

I'll take Beckis top 5 seeing as she's my sidekick for these events :blink:

LOOOOOOOOOL at the Bewley 'bend down, not bend over' - I still laugh at that now

Some moments you won't mention? what might they be Becki? ;)