Saw II - Amanda Young

Saw III - Amanda

The Grudge 3 - Dr. Sullivan

latest Guest Announcement - Shawnee Smith

The Island - Suzie

Armageddon - Redhead

The Blob - Meg Penny

Iron Eagle - Joenie

Becker (TV series) - Linda (129 episodes, 1998-2004)

The X-Files (TV series) in Firewalker as Jessie O'Neil

l_5d8e9a45f0a744d6876e830a2fd7c9db.jpg

shawnee-smith-slaughter-1.jpg

shawnee-smith_08.jpg

shawnee-smith-1.jpg

http://imdb.com/name/nm0809938/

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin

we have LOTS more to come for all the shows for next year so keep an eye out for some realy amazing guests for 2011.

this year has been a great year to net work with some of the guests we have had at some of our events and its so paid of and if all go's the way it looks like its going you will all have the chance to meet soma really amazing guests we are so excited for 2011 we fell it could be our best year running these events we shall see ? :angel:

so watch this space and we keep adding new guest to our other events so cheque there threads out too.

thank you for coming to our events and we hope to entertain you all next year

have a great Christmas and we plan to keep putting up new guests over the holidays too ;)

HAVE A AMAZING HOLIDAY

from all at Showmasters Massive Events, 10th plant and Autographiica :WAVE:

The reception for Cary must have been so great, that he must have played a part in convincing Shawnee to attend.

But they enver appeared in the same instalment, did they? Still I know they're both in the Saw franchise.

I prefer her in The Blob (1988). That was a great horror film and remake. :thumbup:

have a great Christmas and we plan to keep putting up new guests over the holidays too :thumbup:

HAVE A AMAZING HOLIDAY

from all at Showmasters Massive Events, 10th plant and Autographiica :WAVE:

You saved my Christmas last year by announcing Katee Sackhoff for LondonF&CC - I had just got back in on Christmas Day after spending most of the day in A&E due to an emergency for a close relative and you cheered me up no end.

Have a great Christmas guys.

The reception for Cary must have been so great, that he must have played a part in convincing Shawnee to attend.

But they enver appeared in the same instalment, did they? Still I know they're both in the Saw franchise.

I prefer her in The Blob (1988). That was a great horror film and remake. :D

I'm sure they appeared together in the first one.

Anyhow...Shawnee played Linda in Becker and boy does she look different when comparing her appearence in the two :D

I prefer her in The Blob (1988). That was a great horror film and remake. :D

I'm sure they appeared together in the first one.

Anyhow...Shawnee played Linda in Becker and boy does she look different when comparing her appearence in the two :D

They were sort of in the same scne in the first one I think, he's looking through window at her in the police station (though there's a good chance I could've dreamt that, I'm easily infuences about these things) :D

Edited by Tourniquet